Somali girls clubbing: Ramadan less than 20 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daleelah

ζ„›
I aint got no sister so I couldn't give two fucks about these young Somali s.If I see this girl in the club during Ramadan best believe we will be having fun
tumblr_o8757xSiS61ths86yo1_500.gif

You share a room with your 12 yr old brother who's a snitch..you sleep on the top bunk..him on the bottom..you don't go now where..because he will snitch ee istob the lies..

You share a room with your 12 yr old brother who's a snitch..you sleep on the top bunk..him on the bottom..you don't go now where..because he will snitch ee istob the lies..

How do you know all this:faysalwtf: So man on here are just acting and typing erotic fantasies:pachah1:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
These tings really hate me on this site :mjhaps:

See you at the club in Ramadan :mjhaps:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
The closest thing both you and I have had to khamri is lipton tea..jooji beenta..:gunsmiley:
I had far worse than an innocent alcholic drink.On my niggas birthday couple months back I almost died cause man took two xannys and I was drinking the goose.

I never took those devilish pills again wallahi.Never touched codeine and never will..thats the true devilish drink

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Broder I will be fasting just like the others in Ramadan.The only difference is I will be breaking my fast at the club with some timir iyo Henny
Bro let's go that club and break those girls with our bbc :diddyass:

Daleelah

ζ„›
I had far worse than an innocent alcholic drink.On my niggas birthday couple months back I almost died cause man took two xannys and I was drinking the goose.

I never took those devilish pills again wallahi.Never touched codeine and never will..thats the true devilish drink

:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts