Somali Girls asks random man to buy her alcohol , why have we been cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this white girl I used to work with ask me if I could get condom for her,ofc she was paying,,I did and we used the first one.her way of showing some kindness..she knew I was stressed with the job for sometime.

this Somali girl is a rookie.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
We know for sure that they're either canadian or british, they're the most degenerate somali diaspora. May they realise their sins.

You will get real thirsty on judgement day:susp::camby:

Acudubillah why do you need to scare me like that?! Idc you guys are all jinns like wtf?! My sins are between me and Allah and in every sujood I ask for forgivenss, pls don't predict my future like that subxaanallah. It's something I only indulge in on nights out I don't just causally drink it around the house. QASHINSANAA :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash: SoMaLiS aInT SHIT :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::donkey: ugrgh

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Acudubillah why do you need to scare me like that?! Idc you guys are all jinns like wtf?! My sins are between me and Allah and in every sujood I ask for forgivenss, pls don't predict my future like that subxaanallah. It's something I only indulge in on nights out I don't just causally drink it around the house. QASHINSANAA :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash: SoMaLiS aInT SHIT :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::donkey: ugrgh
tie behaviour has ruined the UK and Canada, I just hope you guys don't ruin anything else.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I've been raw eating girls and being an out-right perv and rude. Where is my shocking gif? :tocry:

To paraphrase a wise anon, if you find urine on the bathroom floor it's bad, but not very surprising. However if you walk into your kitchen and find a steaming pile of shit on your dinner table, you have the right to be surprised and concerned.
:siilaanyolaugh:

To paraphrase a wise anon, if you find urine on the bathroom floor it's bad, but not very surprising. However if you walk into your kitchen and find a steaming pile of shit on your dinner table, you have the right to be surprised and concerned.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Do you honestly think I couldn't make that logical deduction? How high do you think of yourself :gucciwhat:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

I'm just stating facts. That's what will happen if you continue, I'm glad it scared you. Asking for forgiveness doesn't mean that you should continue though :gaasdrink:

Well it's not nice of you to say Somali's ain't shit. I'm a Somalilander btw :siilaanyolaugh:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I'm just stating facts. That's what will happen if you continue, I'm glad it scared you. Asking for forgiveness doesn't mean that you should continue though :gaasdrink:

Well it's not nice of you to say Somali's ain't shit. I'm a Somalilander btw :siilaanyolaugh:
Boiii if you don't stop with that somalilander bullshit, you're somali, ain't no body a somalilander. :fittytousand:

200w.gif

Thanks for the advice lil' mushroom, how about you go deal with ur music and then come give me nasiixa. Thnx babe.
:camby:Why are you tempting me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending