somali girls are going crazy after Nicki Minaj mentioned them?

Why you over reacting. Did I not make a thread weeks earlier if the same thing violating Somali men with millions of views and near 200k likes and the abdis just laughed it off.
that's not good at all imagine my little cousin saw that it would be horrendous. No somali boy should see others mocking them it would affect their mental health. We seriously need to end thus gender war. I'm sick of it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My question to Somali girls is why are you guys always begging for compliments from degenerate mathow rap ? 🤦🏽

it will give them legitimacy. Somalis want to rule the world of gaaloniimo and come up with their own version! Woke!
1702127945318.png

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I be honest your just stretching it with Somali incels part lol, I doubt Nicki or even me are seeing anti Somali women content on tiktok that goes viral I don't even think I had one on my fyp so what makes you think Nicki a celeb is seeing incel videos that barely get 10k views or 1k likes. Only thing anyone is seeing is the Anti-Farah Femcel vidoes with 1 vid having more views and likes then all those Anti-Somali women content your painting combined.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I be honest your just stretching it with Somali incels part lol, I doubt Nicki or even me are seeing anti Somali women content on tiktok that goes viral I don't even think I had one on my fyp so what makes you think Nicki a celeb is seeing incel videos that barely get 10k views or 1k likes. Only think anyone is seeing is the Anti-Farah Femcel vidoes with 1 vid having more views and likes then all those Anti-Somali women content your painting combined.

In regards to this topic I feel like non somalis are more willing to interact with xalimo' content a bit more since somali women have been able to assimilate in the west easier than somali men. Especially in black spaces.

Somali men are more hyper religious than somali women as well which hurts us in the long run in the west since a decent amount of our social media content is aimed towards either just somalis and other Muslim ethnic groups.

I stumbled upon the beta squad last year which was pretty late compared to most somalis. The only somali content creator/entertainer I knew that had a broad fanbase that didn't rely on somalis was blackcharcoal

He wasnt making us look bad either since the madow friends he made content with respected him.

He fell of sadly but back in 2016-2019 bro had a decent YouTube run alongside other black YouTubers he was good friends with.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No need to deep this seriously, we just have fans.

First it was Drake and now his sista Nicki Minaj, we have now got official co-sign by Cash Money Records :salute:Nolol cusub, shimbir nin got something cooking for us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@GoHomeBanchod was called too cadaan by Faraxs in the 90s-00s. In those days, Abdis were obsessed with Pac v.s. Biggie avidly watched BET and had their little crushes on Aaliyah, Beyonce or Alicia Keys.
:drakelaugh:Wearing baggy jeans, white tees, throwbacks and the occasional doo-rag. With the bad blackscents. Not as bad as Justin Timberlake's "Foshiz Foshiz," but it was close.

Halimos identified with boybands and girl groups in those days.

Are you saying there has been an inversion?
Tonight Show What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The love some Somali girls have for Nicki M needs to be analysed.

I’ve seen way too many vids of weddings where the bride is in her dress rapping some verse of a Nicki song bar for bar loool.

Obsessed GIF
Its not that hard man, Nicki is famous its natural you have some people from every group that are fans of her

@GoHomeBanchod was called too cadaan by Faraxs in the 90s-00s. In those days, Abdis were obsessed with Pac v.s. Biggie avidly watched BET and had their little crushes on Aaliyah, Beyonce or Alicia Keys.
:drakelaugh:Wearing baggy jeans, white tees, throwbacks and the occasional doo-rag. With the bad blackscents. Not as bad as Justin Timberlake's "Foshiz Foshiz," but it was close.

Halimos identified with boybands and girl groups in those days.

Are you saying there has been an inversion?
Tonight Show What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Lool no majority of young guys are still banging lil durk and finesse2tymes and other rappers that are popping