somali girls are going crazy after Nicki Minaj mentioned them?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Just like that UK rapper called Geko when he said this in his viral song called Baba - "
Somali girl let me ask you
I say we take it to the bathroom
Ayayayayayaya
Let me teach you some things they don't teach you in a classroom"

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Just like that UK rapper called Geko when he said this in his viral song called Baba - "
Somali girl let me ask you
I say we take it to the bathroom
Ayayayayayaya
Let me teach you some things they don't teach you in a classroom"
Akhas, disrespectful asf. Noocooda waa la garaacaa but UK Somali men don’t have xiniyo

techsamatar

Akhas, disrespectful asf. Noocooda waa la garaacaa but UK Somali men don’t have xiniyo
what has it got to do with the men when the women where blushing over it and treating it like they won a trophy, as I said to destroy a community you first need to tarnish the women and turn the women against the men. A man can only defend and protect what needs protecting or defending and that is his mahram and family.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
what has it got to do with the men when the women where blushing over it and treating it like they won a trophy, as I said to destroy a community you first need to tarnish the women and turn the women against the men. A man can only defend and protect what needs protecting or defending and that is his mahram and family.
What a way to generalise all Somali women. I’m guessing your mom is blushing over whatever wecel came up with that line or is she not a Somali woman?

War wax mukuu sheegaa, instead of accusing all Somali women, markaad aragtid wecel oo gabdheena waxaa odhanaya, do something. Meesha haa iska cabaadin

It’s really not that serious but most people have realized how much Somalis love when you mention them it’s easy views and streams TikTok is a perfect example

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What a way to generalise all Somali women. I’m guessing your mom is blushing over whatever wecel came up with that line or is she not a Somali woman?

War wax mukuu sheegaa, instead of accusing all Somali women, markaad aragtid wecel oo gabdheena waxaa odhanaya, do something. Meesha haa iska cabaadin
Stop gatekeeping Somali women bro. This is the west aint no one doing anything about that.

The love some Somali girls have for Nicki M needs to be analysed.

I’ve seen way too many vids of weddings where the bride is in her dress rapping some verse of a Nicki song bar for bar loool.

Obsessed GIF

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I'm not shocked. Many Somali women idolise these degenerate female rappers like Nicki minaj and cardi B. They resonate with them for some reason.

Makes sense why rachetness and degenarate behaviour is on a rise in our community. They love to be mentioned by ajnabis in their songs.

It's like M24 said " got a Mali ting wanna uh huh... Might take my Mali ting to the guri or I might get freaky wid it in the party" . Hella Mali girls got gassed over this, when it is pure disrespect.

techsamatar

Stop acting stupid you know I meant the younger generation and era of youth when the song came out, it was like pride and anthem for them youth as if it was a flex. Even on tiktok their where instances of lip singing to it.

Remy Ma's 7 minute diss track aimed at Nicki Minaj is better than Nicki's entire discography.

"Guess who supports a child molester? Nicki Minaj! You paid for your brother's wedding? That's hella foul! How you spendin' money to support a pedophile?"

My question to Somali girls is why are you guys always begging for compliments from degenerate mathow rap ? 🤦🏽
In the interest of fairness, it's about young people getting approval from their friends on things that are trendy. Social capital. I remember seeing Somali dudes getting hyped about Dave mentioning Somalis on "Location" (ft. Burna Boy).
Arab boys were even more desperate and cringeworthy to see when Drake mentioned the names Hamza and Yusuf on "Only You Freestyle" (I think he mentions Maya Jama on there too, nice to see he still likes women in his own age range)

Trending