Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

Apollo

VIP
Somali men get profiled and harrassed just like any other group of black men but these faaraxs from the uk can't get over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by their jamaican bully. Their inferiority complex is really clouding their judgment.

:lol: I have been harassed and scrutinized more by the police/armed forces in Somalia, Djibouti, and Kenya than I have been anywhere in the West.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Somali men get profiled and harrassed just like any other group of black men but these faaraxs from the uk can't get over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by their jamaican bully. Their inferiority complex is really clouding their judgment.
You live in Ottawa nigga the only time police pull you over is so that they can ask you what time the sens game comes on :heh:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’d rather be shot and die instantly than be stabbed with a butter knife. :ileycry:
Butter knifes are blunt that’s the joke :russ:

As long as your not a teenage boy in a gang I doubt you’ll be stabbed. But anyone can get caught up in a shoot out:manny:

VIP
:lol: I have been harassed and scrutinized more by the police/armed forces in Somalia, Djibouti, and Kenya than I have been anywhere in the West.

Those niggas harass us because they're poor and know we have money. My standards for western law enforcement are much higher though

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
What an idiot. Somalis like this bring shame to our community. Is being a decent person hard ? These people even claim to be muslim and will drop hadiths and Quran verses after they're done insulting people. Bila edeb.
The sahal person is probably @farax
20200526_232425.jpg

:hahaidiot:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
These cops have to be held accountable 100% but cmon yall, your lifestyle plays a big part of them targeting you. Listen, follow instruction and STFU. You have a court date that you can have your say. I have been driving for many years and i think i got pulled over twice. Produced my DL, registration, insurance and took my ticket.

In court: your honor, that mfker was a racist and he pulled me over for no reason

:mjdontkno: Be smart, you are already in disadvantage just being black.

Last edited:
So u would be happy if ur daughter went out risking her life for a dead Madow thug? Wallahi the cucknimo is strong with this one, how shameful!!
You idiot. Did allah tell you youre better than a Madow. Stop insulting others and giving us a bad name. Thats if youre somali that is and not some poser.

Trending