Somali girl who fled from Syria 2 Lebanon with her Syrian husband complains about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
But you call names to other Somalis. You rejoice when certain Somalis are in trouble. Who cares about Arabs? They certainly don't care about your ass. Go to Saudia and see what's good, go to Palestine and see what's good. Stop with inferiority complex. This is a Somali website. Not bootyclap for sand forum. And one more time f*ck Arabs.
I have never rejoiced at the hardship of no Muslim Somali, I honestly think it's a case of mistaken identity

I have never said apostates should be killed, I merely stated that's the ruling in the shariah which are partly used by most so called Muslim countries. So stop your slander, quote me if you indeed are amongst the truthful.

So you think apostates shouldn't be killed? What is your opinion then?

He thinks he's smart by doing mental gymnastics, he just said the shariah advocates for it and since he follows shariah you can deduce what his opinion is, i don't know why people even take this spastic serious

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As a Muslim one can have opinions when Allah decrees a matter, as a slave I merely submit & surrender my will to his will alone. Are you slyly asking if I know better than Allah? Just don't go to a Muslim country like Somalia cause they impose shariah law there.

He thinks he's smart by doing mental gymnastics, he just said the shariah advocates for it and since he follows shariah you can deduce what his opinion is, i don't know why people even take this spastic serious or

Don't worry @Racer I can pick up on the dog whistles, he wanted a quote so I'm getting him to provide it. He was implying he doesn't support it with that response, but when asked to be explicit, let's see if he can bring himself to it...watch this space, lol. I know he's not a serious person, 'cognitive dissonance' is rather apt for the poor fella.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He thinks he's smart by doing mental gymnastics, he just said the shariah advocates for it and since he follows shariah you can deduce what his opinion is, i don't know why people even take this spastic serious
Don't put words in my mouth I can speak for myself, I'm from the uk so it's useless asking me. Why don't she ask a person who lives in Somalia what their opinion is?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
f*ck Arabs.

May a gazillion drones terrorize Syria for eternity.

And Palestine belongs to Israel.
@Suki this dude is clearly talking about Syria, this is the last time that I'll slow down in order for you to catch up. If you're indeed fair you would of made that terrorist post for Amun instead of me but your hatred for Arabs clouds your judgement.

I'm I obliged to answer your question?

Don't worry you already have, coward. Also, my comment about you that you objected to is obviously justified and is not slander. Why are you scared to be honest about what you think should happen to apostates? Let me tell you, it is because you know it is wrong and you can't justify it. Bye.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't worry you already have, coward. Also, my comment about you that you objected to is obviously justified and is not slander. Why are you scared to be honest about what you think should happen to apostates? Let me tell you, it is because you know it is wrong and you can't justify it. Bye.
I don't condone capital punishment for apostasy, it's not part of the law of the land in uk, but if I was to go to India I will respect their law & not eat beef cause it's sacred for them & they'll have a right to kill me if I did kill a cow, likewise if I go to Somalia I would respect their law the shariah, I suggest you do the same.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As a Muslim one can have opinions when Allah decrees a matter, as a slave I merely submit & surrender my will to his will alone. Are you slyly asking if I know better than Allah? Just don't go to a Muslim country like Somalia cause they impose shariah law there.
I can't edit this comment, I meant one can't have opinions when Allah decrees a matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts