Somali girl who fled from Syria 2 Lebanon with her Syrian husband complains about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:drakekidding:racism...bc...she's black.... Where are the niggaz that would say "we are arabs"

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adheer 1:46 her ass looks weird, tolow miyuu ku aasay xaga dambe :chrisfreshhah:

She looks like a hostage, notice when the family is in the house how she's all cornered

This is why I support Boqorka Somaliyeed :dabcasar:on his campaign against Syrian/Arab ceeb

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adheer 1:46 her ass looks weird, tolow miyuu ku aasay xaga dambe :chrisfreshhah:

She looks like a hostage, notice when the family is in he house how she's all cornered

This is why I support Boqorka Somaliyeed :dabcasar:on his campaign against Syrian/Arab ceeb

that smile of his is just legendary...is like he is saying " you know what'm about to do bro"
:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar: :dabcasar:I feel alrightt knowing boqorka Shanta soomalida has restored our dignity

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She looks happy, she's a willing servant in a next mans land, I've noticed when gabdhaha somali'eed marry ajnabi they're very subservient & obedient, it's a good thing to be obedient to your husband in general.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She ain't even that dark herself and she is being racially discriminated by Arabs Lol.
afkaaga caana lagu qabey..I was abt to mention that..she should've passed as an arab...she looks very much like them...this goes to show that some faraxs here who look like him >:mugshotman:are fighting to be called arabs

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
A lot of feminine niggas on this forum wish they were in her shoes right now even though she's getting discriminated against lmfaooo

Bohol

VIP
afkaaga caana lagu qabey..I was abt to mention that..she should've passed as an arab...she looks very much like them...this goes to show that some faraxs here who look like him >:mugshotman:are fighting to be called arabs

Lool. They be thinking we are Arab accept us.

Muslim-Man-Shows-off-His-Dance-Moves-To-The-Crowd-Breaking-Out-In-Song.gif

waraabe

Your superior
she made it
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

What an accepting family

:rejoice::rejoice: I am going for the man's sister :lawd::lawd:

Give me the number to the father

Sheekh isaaq will be happy knowing I am ku aasing his people.... :drakewow:

I don't know what the issue is. Firstly, they seem like a nice family. And secondly, those qs are the same qs somalis give to people who marry nonsomalis. It's not a big deal. So long as you don't get jumped in the street, there's no need to cry too much about ppl commenting.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know what the issue is. Firstly, they seem like a nice family. And secondly, those qs are the same qs somalis give to people who marry nonsomalis. It's not a big deal. So long as you don't get jumped in the street, there's no need to cry too much about ppl commenting.
Cryingka haku dembeeyo ee when are you going to come out of the closet & open up you your loved ones about you being an apostate? Will you continue living this lie, how can you face them everyday knowing you've betrayed them? How could you live with yourself? For the love of God woman, have you no compassion for your fellowman.

Cryingka haku dembeeyo ee when are you going to come out of the closet & open up you your loved ones about you being an apostate? Will you continue living this lie, how can you face them everyday knowing you've betrayed them? How could you live with yourself? For the love of God woman, have you no compassion for your fellowman.

Lol, why are you so obsessed with people who leave Islam? Why can't you work through your doubts without involving us? & Don't worry about my family, worry about making sure you've got your JSA bus and tram discount.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol, why are you so obsessed with people who leave Islam? Why can't you work through your doubts without involving us? & Don't worry about my family, worry about making sure you've got your JSA bus and tram discount.
I've seen that I've struck a chord, so tell me are you still wearing the hijab lol

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

LMAO You are obsesses. WTF betrayed them lol what's next you broke the law :deadosama:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
LMAO You are obsesses. WTF betrayed them lol what's next you broke the law :deadosama:
These apostates move in secrecy as if they were part of a occult brotherhood, James Bond ain't got nothing on them, they would make good spy's since they're deceitful, cunning,conniving dangerous weeye wuxu they're a menace to society illahay hanaga qabto.

Status
Not open for further replies.