Somali girl who fled from Syria 2 Lebanon with her Syrian husband complains about

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
These apostates move in secrecy as if they were part of a occult brotherhood, James Bond ain't got nothing on them, they would make good spy's since they're deceitful, cunning,conniving dangerous weeye wuxu they're a menace to society illahay hanaga qabto.

LMAO. I'm in tears. You need therapy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
People who leave Islam seem to intrigue him, unfortunately for him the interest is not reciprocated. :kobeok:
Naa reciprocated iyo waxa baas aa sheegisid Ma garan karo ee shaidanka Iska naar oo saan isku dham. Ninki Darwin hadalkiisa ka bax oo quranka qaado waa billahi towfiq.

These apostates move in secrecy as if they were part of a occult brotherhood, James Bond ain't got nothing on them, they would make good spy's since they're deceitful, cunning,conniving dangerous weeye wuxu they're a menace to society illahay hanaga qabto.

3999351-the-man-with-no-face.jpg

I'm behind you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Watch out @Kaafiye will be here soon calling you a kafir and talk about hate crime to defend his masters.
Imagine if a Muslim said that about the west? You see the double standards, he would be banned from the forum & probably arrested. But he calls for the murder of innocent women & children yet no one batters an eye lid, almost as if a Muslims blood is cheap, if I was a snitch I would of reported Amun ra despicable & underhanded comments but I ain't a .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why is it these minority apostates have so much clout on here whereas in reality in the wider Somali population there numbers are dismal to say the least.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Adheer 1:46 her ass looks weird, tolow miyuu ku aasay xaga dambe :chrisfreshhah:

She looks like a hostage, notice when the family is in the house how she's all cornered

This is why I support Boqorka Somaliyeed :dabcasar:on his campaign against Syrian/Arab ceeb

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

that smile of his is just legendary...is like he is saying " you know what'm about to do bro"
:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar: :dabcasar:I feel alrightt knowing boqorka Shanta soomalida has restored our dignity

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Imagine if a Muslim said that about the west? You see the double standards, he would be banned from the forum & probably arrested. But he calls for the murder of innocent women & children yet no one batters an eye lid, almost as if a Muslims blood is cheap, if I was a snitch I would of reported Amun ra despicable & underhanded comments but I ain't a .

Damn, stop taking my sarcastic comments so seriously.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But you call names to other Somalis. You rejoice when certain Somalis are in trouble. Who cares about Arabs? They certainly don't care about your ass. Go to Saudia and see what's good, go to Palestine and see what's good. Stop with inferiority complex. This is a Somali website. Not bootyclap for sand forum. And one more time f*ck Arabs.

But you call names to other Somalis. You rejoice when certain Somalis are in trouble. Who cares about Arabs? They certainly don't care about your ass. Go to Saudia and see what's good, go to Palestine and see what's good. Stop with inferiority complex. This is a Somali website. Not bootyclap for sand forum. And one more time f*ck Arabs.
All Somalis do in my endz is always fundrais for the Arabz! We shouldn't give them a penny! we should only fundraise for our Somali Brothers and Sisters who are suffering in Somalia/Somaliland because of the droughts! What did Arabz ever do for us NOTHING!!!

Last edited:

He takes your sarcastic comments seriously because when he says apostates should be killed, he is being serious. He wants to bring everyone down to his level to justify his non-sarcastic bigotry, supremacism and dreams of violence against innnocents.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your hatred for Muslims is quite evident, it's open season on Muslims, you can get away with saying anything about them but I dare you to say the same about Israel.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He takes your sarcastic comments seriously because when he says apostates should be killed, he is being serious. He wants to bring everyone down to his level to justify his non-sarcastic bigotry, supremacism and dreams of violence against innnocents.
I have never said apostates should be killed, I merely stated that's the ruling in the shariah which are partly used by most so called Muslim countries. So stop your slander, quote me if you indeed are amongst the truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending