Somali girl wants her vagina checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
This girl is acting like talking about your precious parts like it is happy days. I can now understand why talking about things like this is such a taboo in our community.

giphy.gif

but she can send me a transcript on this. ty sucdi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VixR

Veritas
And very well she should have it checked. She's probably circumcized and thus scared to visit a gynecologist for that reason, or could it be shyness? Either way, better for her to make it in before she starts trying to have children. Canada has universal healthcare, doesn't it? Just bite the bullet and go, get your papsmear and examination and ask for a female doctor. Any place with a high Somali population is used to seeing FGM anyway. There's nothing "ceeb" about this, it's more so the wording they used that might be too much for some of you.

I just clocked... I've never been to an obgyn

My gp in sixth form told me I had to go at least once but I'm kind of scared :browtf:

Gambar

VIP

My gp in sixth form told me I had to go at least once but I'm kind of scared :browtf:
By 22 you should be seeing an OBGYN there's nothing to be scared of except maybe if you had FGM but then again that's all the more to see one.
:tacky:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
:what:
Intay kamerad isa soo hor teegeen ayay waxas noo la yimaadeen ilaahay amarkii.

Wlhi waxan is waydiiya dadkani miyayna waalid wax uu sheega lahayn
:kanyehmm:

By 22 you should be seeing an OBGYN there's nothing to be scared of except maybe if you had FGM but then again that's all the more to see one.
:tacky:

But what if I have to do a pelvic exams, I don't want a speculum anywhere near me :browtf:

I don't have fgm sis, my mum is too educated for that, plus I checked and it doesn't look cut :browtf:

Bohol

VIP
But what if I have to do a pelvic exams, I don't want a speculum anywhere near me :browtf:

I don't have fgm sis, my mum is too educated for that, plus I checked and it doesn't look cut :browtf:

If we were to believe every girl in Somalispot doesn't have fgm claim, fgm would be non-existent in the Somali community.:pachah1::russ::lolbron::damedamn:

Gambar

VIP

If you're a virgin most times they will not do a pelvic exam as it will hurt too much. They'll ask you beforehand. I've had the same OBGYN since I was 22 I would really encourage you to see one just for regular health issues such as menses.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I understand where the sister is coming from.
I am all for encouraging woman to have their smear test done. We need to destroy the stigma and fear that many woman have over these test.

Girls get it done! May allah protect us illnesses ameen

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas

You should. It's understandable to be scared at first, but it's not scary once you get a few visits through. You can always switch doctors if you don't like him/her too. And they're encyclopedic compared to the gendoc cuz it's a specialty. My gyne is awesome, closer to me than the general doctor.

If we were to believe every girl in Somalispot doesn't have FGM, 90% of halimos wouldn't have fgm. :pachah1::russ::lolbron::damedamn:
I think Eternal started that trend of making those claims.

But I don't. My mother is university educated she's not reer badiyo

Plus it's easy to tell a fgm vagina from a non fgm looking one :browtf: are you experienced in vaginas sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts