Somali girl wants her vagina checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Haye, I'll book an appointment first thing. My menses are never bad so I thought I wouldn't need to go until I'm sexually active. I'm bad at all regular health checks, the last time I went to a gp was like two years ago. The only doctor I see semi regularly is my dentist :kanyehmm:
It's good to see one so they can build a rapport with you, understand your medical history, and it will come in handy if you ever decide to have children.
Well hence my point. Many of the girls here will never admit to the truth.

The civil war saved many girls. I know if I was back home I would've probably been a victim. My ayeyo (paternal) and hoyoo were at odds over it.

Bohol

VIP
The civil war saved many girls. I know if I was back home I would've probably been a victim. My ayeyo (paternal) and hoyoo were at odds over it.

That is true at-least in the diaspora. Even in backhome nowadays you can find uncut 19- 20 year olds. It is interesting times to be alive as a
farah.

:mjswag:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
You should be more cynical towards the fake statistics that say 100% have. It's really not that uncommon. :dzmxmmb:

Statistics doesn't say 100% have it but majority of between 20 -35 halimos have sunni type, also some uncut. Fircooni type fgm became minority. It
is a good progress overall. In 10 years it is possible majority of young halimos can be uncut.

:manny::damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, people pretending as if FGM is a death sentence, some women in Somalia look down on 'buuryaqab' women who aren't circumsized, its a very crude word and meaning I'll let the Somali experts figure this one out.

Say wallahi generation tough luck :chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Lol, people pretending as if FGM is a death sentence, some women in Somalia look down on 'buuryaqab' women who aren't circumsized, its a very crude word and meaning I'll let the Somali experts figure this one out.

Tough luck with what? :drakewtf:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Proper cringe but I remember on holiday this old lady who used to visit us and whenever she saw me would pinch me and say we're going to do it to you. Alhamdulilah my mum was completely against that.

I've met little girls who actually want to get it done and look at you like ??
:faysalwtf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

That's why I'm greatful that my parents didn't dictate matters of my health and well being on whether my future husband would be pleased.

Yaab this is why I hate the anti fgm crew. There just replacing one stigma with another.

Gambar

VIP
Proper cringe but I remember on holiday this old lady who used to visit us and whenever she saw me would pinch me and say we're going to do it to you. Alhamdulilah my mum was completely against that.

I've met little girls who actually want to get it done and look at you like ??
:faysalwtf:
Because it's seen as lowly to not have it done. My mum told me back home when she was growing up they'd point at the girls homes who hadn't had it done.

Bohol

VIP

Buryo qaab usually refers to a uncircumcised man. I think there is a different word for the girls.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's why I'm greatful that my parents didn't dictate matters of my health and well being on whether my future husband would be pleased.

Yaab this is why I hate the anti fgm crew. There just replacing one stigma with another.
Wait my husband are you a girl wtf why is your name John Michael ? or worse your a flaming :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts