Somali girl wants her vagina checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
But I don't. My mother is university educated she's not reer badiyo

Plus it's easy to tell a fgm vagina from a non fgm looking one :browtf: are you experienced in vaginas sir?

You might not personally but it is weird how 99% of Somalispot chicks claim they don't have fgm. That means fgm is non-existent in
the Somali community. We don't like our intelligence being insulted.

:mjohreally:

But what if I have to do a pelvic exams, I don't want a speculum anywhere near me :browtf:

I don't have fgm sis, my mum is too educated for that, plus I checked and it doesn't look cut :browtf:

'plus I checked and it doesn't look cut'
:pachah1::dead:

You're too cute, I haven't had FGM or anything down to mine alhamduillah and haven't gotten checked for the smear test, guess I need to this year Insha'Allah. We both should actually!

@Duke of Bohol some Somali girls might have had it done, but personally my mother has always been against it.

You should. It's understandable to be scared at first, but it's not scary once you get a few visits through. You can always switch doctors if you don't like him/her too. And they're encyclopedic compared to the gendoc cuz it's a specialty. My gyne is awesome, closer to me than the general doctor.

If you're a virgin most times they will not do a pelvic exam as it will hurt too much. They'll ask you beforehand. I've had the same OBGYN since I was 22 I would really encourage you to see one just for regular health issues such as menses.

Haye, I'll book an appointment first thing. My menses are never bad so I thought I wouldn't need to go until I'm sexually active. I'm bad at all regular health checks, the last time I went to a gp was like two years ago. The only doctor I see semi regularly is my dentist :kanyehmm:

You might not personally but it is weird how 99% of Somalispot chicks claim they don't have fgm. That means fgm is non-existent in
the Somali community. We don't like our intelligence being insulted.

:mjohreally:

Why would anyone want to admit to smth so personal on ssp, y'all are savages and have no chill :drakewtf: it's gonna get used against her

'plus I checked and it doesn't look cut'
:pachah1::dead:

You're too cute, I haven't had FGM or anything down to mine alhamduillah and haven't gotten checked for the smear test, guess I need to this year Insha'Allah. We both should actually!

@Duke of Bohol some Somali girls might have had it done, but personally my mother has always been against it.
We should make a date out of it you know, go together and have brunch afterwards :browtf:
checking is normal, everyone does that :damedamn:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
isn't fgm done on girls at an age where they can remember it? surely it's not done on infants right?

right? :browtf:

Why would anyone want to admit to smth so personal on ssp, y'all are savages and have no chill :drakewtf: it's gonna get used against her

We should make a date out of it you know, go together and have brunch afterwards :browtf:
checking is normal, everyone does that :damedamn:

I think we should, nothing to be scared of, it's for our own good after all...
:kanyehmm: Yes brunch and a rewarding desert after.....

@Duke of Bohol I know a female who has FGM and she is stitched up, but she came here, when she was 9 years old though, I feel So bad for wallahi. I never bring the subject up. It's not something to be mocked.

:lawd:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol I know a female who has FGM and she is stitched up, but she came here, when she was 9 years old though, I feel So bad for wallahi. I never bring the subject up. It's not something to be mocked.

That is the extreme form of fgm (known as fircooni). That is outdated in Somaliland and other parts of Somalia nowadays from what I have read.

That is the extreme form of fgm (known as fircooni). That is outdated in Somaliland and other parts of Somalia nowadays from what I have read.

Yes I'm aware it's outlawed in somaliland now.

What I'm saying is not every female has had her vagina tampered with even a lil bit.

I remember these girls from college asking me if I had it done, and I said no,
They said not even the a lil snip.

I said no, they all started getting heated and I said I feel nothing but pity for you girls. No where in the Quran does it adovocate for female tampering of the vagina and what your're parents have done to you is wrong.

Bohol

VIP
Yes I'm aware it's outlawed in somaliland now.

What I'm saying is not every female has had her vagina tampered with even a lil bit.

I remember these girls from college asking me if I had it done, and I said no,
They said not even the a lil snip.

I said no, they all started getting heated and I said I feel nothing but pity for you girls. No where in the Quran does it adovocate for female tampering of the vagina.

Your future husband is going to be one lucky fella. :ehh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
And very well she should have it checked. She's probably circumcized and thus scared to visit a gynecologist for that reason, or could it be shyness? Either way, better for her to make it in before she starts trying to have children. Canada has universal healthcare, doesn't it? Just bite the bullet and go, get your papsmear and examination and ask for a female doctor. Any place with a high Somali population is used to seeing FGM anyway. There's nothing "ceeb" about this, it's more so the wording they used that might be too much for some of you.

:faysalwtf:

How could you not know? Wouldn't you remember this excruciating procedure, not to mention all the difficulties they supposedly have with periods/peeing even?

Fgm and the anti fgm crew just confuse me.

What's the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending