Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
In another words, a is not a if she is a gold digger or attractive.

"....Caruur cag weyn leh"
She is bigger than me and I have given birth to children. Waan yaabanahay. She is wearing attire and looks like she is about to pop. Similar to odeeyasha in their ill fitting suits busting at the seams.

@Abdurahman_somali

ism has different classes just like every other field sxb... I was not aware of this previously but while I was going through all the mj s it goes up to me like a light pulp ours are high class or as my sis @Reiko would put it bag securers... As MJs we are high class even in the ism field.. Deal with it :heh::win:

She is bigger than me and I have given birth to children. Waan yaabanahay. She is wearing attire and looks like she is about to pop. Similar to odeeyasha in their ill fitting suits busting at the seams.

MashaAllah this is good to hear. As a Somali woman you are in nature very lazy (never do they sports) and addicted to mac macaan, hence majority of you ladies are bigger. I give credit to your husband, he must have forced you to stay fit. May Allah bless him.

Gambar

VIP
MashaAllah this is good to hear. As a Somali woman you are in nature very lazy (never do they sports) and addicted to mac macaan, hence majority of you ladies are bigger. I give credit to your husband, he must have forced you to stay fit. May Allah bless him.
Forced me? Sheeko.

Teeda kale what’s with all the insults?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I didn't say Gambar is this, i referred to you very general as a Somali woman. Why do you cut the part where i said MashaAllah and made indirectly Dua for you ?

:gucciwhat:

Raali ahow baayo macaan, dagaalka hada inaga jooji

Waryaa, dumarka soomaaliyeed amaan haka helaan.

I’m xusul baruur and proud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending