Somali girl teaching her West African husband Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Although they maybe true, the point I was making is that up until recently most somalis in the west only married within themselves, whether they were hawiye/darood/isaaq. Now if i'm being honest its mostly somali girls who date out and you'll see their children back home on "holidays" soon. Even in isaaqland
it doesnt matter those children will never be considered somali they will always be seen as foreign good thing somali genes are weak so they will most likely look like their other parent and ive never seen foreigners in somaliland..

I don't see why this should ever be controversial.

The readily able Somali men in the market for marriage who don't come with huge liabilities are very slim today, especially if the woman reaches 26+ years of age.

Somali women are constantly being pressured to get married by friends/family/society. She should take matters into her own hands and not wait around for some random Faarax who probably has questionable credentials himself.

May Allah bless the couple and may her marriage be great ameen.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't see why this should ever be controversial.

The readily able Somali men in the market for marriage who don't come with huge liabilities are very slim today, especially if the woman reaches 26+ years of age.

Somali women are constantly being pressured to get married by friends/family/society. She should take matters into her own hands and not wait around for some random Faarax who probably has questionable credentials himself.

May Allah bless the couple and may her marriage be great ameen.
what is with these khaniis lot on this forum this is shameful even the chicks on this forum is more alpha than some of you "men" waar nacasiyow dont call yourself raag.

what is with these khaniis lot on this forum this is shameful even the chicks on this forum is more alpha than some of you "men" waar nacasiyow dont call yourself raag.

@sigmund

Walaal.

Somali men are struggling, and the ratio between readily available and mature Somali men and women is astronomically huge.
I don't think it's fair to expect a Somali girl to wait years just to marry a guy who often comes with his own baggages...
Marry for love and who cares if he is Somali or not. It's your life. Am I wrong?

it doesnt matter those children will never be considered somali they will always be seen as foreign good thing somali genes are weak so they will most likely look like their other parent and ive never seen foreigners in somaliland..
times changing sis, even people back home are getting more liberal. I still remember that time a couple years ago this trini revert was asking for one of my cousins in marriage. My uncle being miskeen was gonna allow it until my dad stepped in and stopped it. The worst thing was that my cousin didn't even know who the guy was. :vqbuyv0:

Somaliland is Isaaq and Isaaq is Somaliland. If thats not the case we dont consinder an Isaaq a Isaaq.

We spilled too much blood for this freedom
You know people in power dont like to say this out loud. Specially with dhulbahante being thete. But yeah somalialand is for isaaq only. Anyone who is not isaaq who thinks they are from there need help.

@sigmund

Walaal.

Somali men are struggling, and the ratio between readily available and mature Somali men and women is astronomically huge.
I don't think it's fair to expect a Somali girl to wait years just to marry a guy who often comes with his own baggages...
Marry for love and who cares if he is Somali or not. It's your life. Am I wrong?
saxib marry you you want, just don't cry when your future half somali children or nieces and newphews are set as outcasts and are looked down in the community. Its not even racism, even half white/ half asians somalis are not accepted.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
times changing sis, even people back home are getting more liberal. I still remember that time a couple years ago this trini revert was asking for one of my cousins in marriage. My uncle being miskeen was gonna allow it until my dad stepped in and stopped it. The worst thing was that my cousin didn't even know who the guy was. :vqbuyv0:
Your uncle are cucks and a disgrace to somali men worldwide you should consider who you trust around your family circle if they allowed a frickin caribbean to marry your cousin they would allow an ex con felony to marry into your family smh.

You know people in power dont like to say this out loud. Specially with dhulbahante being thete. But yeah somalialand is for isaaq only. Anyone who is not isaaq who thinks they are from there need help.
so what are you trying to say? if i go to hargeisa I will be treated as a foreigner?. You know there are so many landers in xamar atm with their sland bracelets and no one says anything.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund

Walaal.

ohh shut up just cos a few somali men ruin for the rest of the somali men doesnt mean somali girls should start marrying foreigners you see what i said about somali "men" on this forum being actually females uff caleyk

Your uncle are cucks and a disgrace to somali men worldwide you should consider who you trust around your family circle if they allowed a frickin caribbean to marry your cousin they would allow an ex con felony to marry into your family smh.
relax the carribean guy wasn't gonna marry my cousin even if my uncle accepted it, my cousin didn't even know the guy. She just got a random marriage proposal. She is married to an educated somali man now and is happy. My uncle is just miskeen tbh, he is one of those "unite the ummah" " i don't see colour" shiekhs.

saxib marry you you want, just don't cry when your future half somali children or nieces and newphews are set as outcasts and are looked down in the community. Its not even racism, even half white/ half asians somalis are not accepted.

Well, times have changed. Too bad that your mindset is in the gutter.

Having said that, what do Somali women gain from waiting around for someone from the 10% of the Somali male demographic who have their shit together to suddenly show up and propose marriage?

Somali men have used, abused, disrespected, harmed, curtailed and ruined Somali women for decades. It's only now that you feel they are exploring their God given options that you are upset. You probably would prefer her to be with a loser from your own ethnicity rather than someone who is appreciative of her and can take care of her.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
relax the carribean guy wasn't gonna marry my cousin even if my uncle accepted it, my cousin didn't even know the guy. She just got a random marriage proposal. She is married to an educated somali man now and is happy. My uncle is just miskeen tbh, he is one of those "unite the ummah" " i don't see colour" shiekhs.
you gotta skool your uncle what the hell would yo uever see a kurdish unlce be this bold than some of these pathetic excuse of somali uncles

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

Having said that, what do Somali women gain from waiting around for someone from the 10% of the Somali male demographic who have their shit together to suddenly show up and propose marriage?

Somali men have used, abused, disrespected, harmed, curtailed and ruined Somali women for decades. It's only now that you feel they are exploring their God given options that you are upset. You probably would prefer her to be with a loser from your own ethnicity rather than someone who is appreciative of her and can take care of her.
dude do you have any shame with what your typing :what: i dont want yall to ever talk down on somali women on this forum when you have khaniss amongst your mist.

Yes you will be.....qabiil runs deeper in north than anywhere else in somalia. Much deeper

Only in Hargeisa...

Borama is very very different. The people there have no care about qabiil. Most Western Somalis who are from the South send their children to Borama rather than Hargeisa.

Reer Hargeisa are very discriminatory when it comes to qabiil as opposed to Reer Awdal.

@sigmund

Walaal.

You remind me of a girl I grea up with. She married an eastern european guy who reverted for her. After 2 kids he got bored with islam and left the deen and she raises the kids alone now while he is back to drinking and partying with white girls. And his family never liked the whole islam so they were happy

You remind me of a girl I grea up with. She married an eastern european guy who reverted for her. After 2 kids he got bored with islam and left the deen and she raises the kids alone now while he is back to drinking and partying with white girls. And his family never liked the whole islam so they were happy

I'm a guy sxb. Don't let the avatar fool you.

Regarding your post, I don't take anecdotes seriously. It's too subjective. I can give you alternative stories too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending