Somali girl teaching her West African husband Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Defendant

I completely agree with you but you'll be mistaken if you think there are many quality Somali women out there. They are just better at hiding it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Embrace your Burundi seedi waryaa! Deeganada ku dhaweeya inanka, he might even be useful for the fat Caare and his 7 man army :pachah1:

At least we know her husband. But good luck to Beesha Hj for finding this child father. That is hella dna tests that need to be performed.

Saalax Bidaar

Why you going off-topic brother?

This topic is about your inaadeero and your Burundi seedi! Bet hes enjoying that Habar Yoonis couchie as we speak!

Oh I am on topic all right
Just like random dicks be on your cousin Caprice

QgJUL.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't understand why you guys care for this woman when the majority of you guys wouldn't notice her existence or want her attention.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Oh I am on topic all right
Just like random dicks be on your cousin Caprice

QgJUL.gif

Theres no evidence of that being my cousin. The other one though had the Burundi monkey saying Habar Yoooniss gang gang gang :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

May Allah be with yall must be horrible to be Garxajis these days

Saalax Bidaar

Theres no evidence of that being my cousin. The other one though had the Burundi monkey saying Habar Yoooniss gang gang gang :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

May Allah be with yall must be horrible to be Garxajis these days

Enjoy the show sxb
giphy.gif

Kermit says “porcu porcu porcu porcu”

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
kkkkkkkkkkkk anyways ilma Gar Ku Xajis am out! Make sure you guys dont end up in exile like your uncles Tuur, Coldoon, Caare and Mustafe Martin Kkkkkkk. Must be a hyoonis thing

deuces!

"The readily able Somali men in the market for marriage who don't come with huge liabilities are very slim today, especially if the woman reaches 26+ years of age." how ironic you want to call me out on anecdotal experiences when you brought this up on thin air. Follow your own advise and speak for yourself and those around you. As I stated already, we live in a free world and you can marry anyone you want, just don't complain about it down the road. Also don't lie to yourself and act like half somalis, especially those mixed from bantus are not looked down on.

It's not anecdotal if I walked around with a chart exploring how many households have a male member who is either troubled, in prison, on drugs or absent. It's statistical evidence. I'm currently writing a journal about it...

Half Somalis are very much accepted today. Just go to Hargeisa, plenty of Arab/Somali mixes, go down South, you'll see a cocktail of different ethnic groups.

Ohh by the way, say hello to the Suldaan of the Reer Dudub clan of the Gadabursi. His mum is Indian from Mumbai:

sul-kabaal.jpg.png

I thought half Somalis are not accepted?

Haha

Saalax Bidaar

kkkkkkkkkkkk anyways ilma Gar Ku Xajis am out! Make sure you guys dont end up in exile like your uncles Tuur, Coldoon, Caare and Mustafe Martin Kkkkkkk. Must be a hyoonis thing

deuces!
Gar ku Xajis? I am not sure that works. Try Habar Jeclo. Rolls off the tongue better:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.