Somali girl showing hair in Mogadishu was told to cover her hair. Her response being?

killing over petty qabil ruined somalia.
Just because sufis are peaceful does not mean that they are right. Sihks are a peaceful but they are still wrong.
467741A0-B8C6-4DBD-994E-B36051EEF4A8.jpeg

Sufis are peaceful people who follow the Quran and aren't violent like the Wahhabis

Everything related to Islam is "evil wahabbism" in your eyes. You're a murtad, outcasted by your people, nothing but vermin. Your only chance at being accepted is to start eating raw meat and change your name to abel desalegn mengistu.

Hope you know that unless you're a scholar making takfir on a muslim is prohibited and can take you outside of the fold of Islam. Doesn't matter if in your eyes you don't think she's misguided, you should make dua and leave it at that. I would advise you to repent and apologize.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Mash'allah, it took you quite sometime to revel your inner hatred of Islam. Your not a Quranist, nor a fan of hadith. So what part of Islam do you follow. It states in the Quran, THE HOLY BOOK.

Also, your criticise of Wahhabi is unprovoked, and quite frank, no points behind it. But you do you, even in Ramadan, keep spewing the right-wing/Liberalist lies, as usual.

@Tamir, you was right. It only took some time to reveal its true face.

Lmao cry harder dirty Wahhabi. Your filthy, scummy, disgusting Wahhabi ideology is peeling away from our country day by day.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Hope you know that unless you're a scholar making takfir on a muslim is prohibited and can take you outside of the fold of Islam. Doesn't matter if in your eyes you don't think she's misguided, you should make dua and leave it at that. I would advise you to repent and apologize.

Maybe you don't know but look through this person's previous posts, casting aspersions on the Quran, insulting Muslims and Islam, advocating for westernisation and liberalism and so on. They have not at any point denied it either.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Sufis call upon the dead and sheiks which is a form of shirk.
It is forbidden in Islam.
Our topic was death and chaos in Somalia. In somalia the majority of chaos and deaths are a result of Qabil wars.
stay on topic

Wow you just accused Fatimah of shirk, you better repent now or a brutal punishment awaits you
FD3A0E01-2659-430D-81A1-94DCA460E231.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lmao cry harder dirty Wahhabi. Your filthy, scummy, disgusting Wahhabi ideology is peeling away from our country day by day.
Wahhabi ain't a slur. Your a DIRTY liberalist, who basically denies the Kitab, denies the Hadiths and is in clear contempt of the religion. You spew right wing lies, claim everything that resembles true Islam is a "Wahhabi Ideology". Your mentally ain't one of Islam, especially in the holy month of Ramadan.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
both her shenanigans got her trending on here twice on same day hjkbhjbhjbjk 😭. kinda iconic, i can only imagine causing so much buuq and rabshohere

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.24.03.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.25.24.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.24.34.png

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
When I say "call upon It means "so and so dead person please give me this or help me with that" If you are calling upon dead people asking for help or guidance it is shirk.

Oh so you CAN call upon the dead, just not ask them for anything

A659E57B-5CF5-4D24-AEFC-B2ED7B337507.jpeg

Damn, you just accused the Sahaba of shirk. You’re in deep danger of hellfire akhi. Time to make intense tawbah

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Oh so you CAN call upon the dead, just not ask them for anything

View attachment 180876

Damn, you just accused the Sahaba of shirk. You’re in deep danger of hellfire akhi. Time to make intense tawbah
Are you slow?
In this hadith the Prophet is ALIVE not dead.
The prophet granted him intersession because Allah gave him that right.
The prophet is not dead. My entire argument was seeking something from the DEAD.
I like how you are sourcing bukhari right now but when a bukhari hadith like the age of Aisha come up you say that it is false. Take it all or leave it all.

"CryptoSomali" probably isn't even Somali, let alone Muslim.

Somali society is and always will be a Muslim one. No amount of crying and creating fantasies online will change that. Everyone knows what the reality is like in the real world.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Are you slow?
In this hadith the Prophet is ALIVE not dead.
The prophet granted him intersession because Allah gave him that right.
The prophet is not dead. My entire argument was seeking something from the DEAD.
I like how you are sourcing bukhari right now but when a bukhari hadith like the age of Aisha come up you say that it is false. Take it all or leave it all.

Lol so why did they continue to narrate this Hadith after his death and not say it’s haram to make this dua?

The reason I posted it was because he was absent from the Prophet and called upon him

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
"CryptoSomali" probably isn't even Somali, let alone Muslim.

Somali society is and always will be a Muslim one. No amount of crying and creating fantasies online will change that. Everyone knows what the reality is like in the real world.

I never denied it’s a Muslim society, I’m just against Saudi influence. Somalia was mostly Sufi/Shafi’i before it was infiltrated

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lol so why did they continue to narrate this Hadith after his death and not say it’s haram to make this dua?

The reason I posted it was because he was absent from the Prophet and called upon him
1. anything the prophet said is a hadith and is narrated. If it is proven that he said it there is no reason to not record.
2. How was he absent? he Talked to the prophet face to face and made the dua.

As Muslims we should forbid the bad and enjoin the good. I don't know why she thinks its a good idea to walk around hijabless in a society like Somalia.

I just wish this thinking also extended to men. I find it insane how Somalis tolerate some things such as chewing khat and general violence.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?
Its the hypocrisy for me. And she wasn't hijabless, but had some of her hair showing and its considered to be an offence. Its ridiculous and one of many reasons why Somalia will never prosper.

Trending