Somali girl showing hair in Mogadishu was told to cover her hair. Her response being?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Glad she’s standing up against this filthy wahhabi ideology. Women don’t have to cover up every strand of hair
Mash'allah, it took you quite sometime to revel your inner hatred of Islam. Your not a Quranist, nor a fan of hadith. So what part of Islam do you follow. It states in the Quran, THE HOLY BOOK.

Also, your criticise of Wahhabi is unprovoked, and quite frank, no points behind it. But you do you, even in Ramadan, keep spewing the right-wing/Liberalist lies, as usual.

@Tamir, you was right. It only took some time to reveal its true face.

If you’re a Muslim female you should cover your head fully with a hijab without a strand of hair sticking out. You should also cover yourself modestly. Too many females treat the hijab as a part time activity and it is embarrassing. You either wear it and do so properly or you don’t and that’s between you and God.

There's a lot of non muslim Somali women and I don't think they should be forced by the society to cover their hair in Somalia.

Everything related to Islam is "evil wahabbism" in your eyes. You're a murtad, outcasted by your people, nothing but vermin. Your only chance at being accepted is to start eating raw meat and change your name to abel desalegn mengistu.

Wahhabism/Salafi's ruined the peaceful sufi culture we had in Somalia

what’s next? walk around naked and when u get told to cover up ur gonna say it’s my body my choice and don’t look at me??
wallahi most of y’all are lost. Another reason why women cannot hold any power in somalia. they don’t hold each other accountable

Sister. Please don't do that. Remember that Somalia is still war torn and if Somali girls are vilified in the west for not wearing a hijab imagine in somalia

Walal, I plan on going there with multiple Assault rifles.
There's no way a motherfucker would attack me with that.
I also come from a large Qaabil.

what’s next? walk around naked and when u get told to cover up ur gonna say it’s my body my choice and don’t look at me??
wallahi most of y’all are lost. Another reason why women cannot hold any power in somalia. they don’t hold each other accountable

Inshallah Somali women will be able to wear bikinis to the beach in the future. The beaches are just too beautiful to be wearing ugly baatis or ninja suits.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why should we enforce hijab on other women when you niggas are chewing khat in the streets? Sort your drug use first before worrying about our hair.

Why should we enforce hijab on other women when you niggas are chewing khat in the streets? Sort your drug use first before worrying about our hair.

Farahs wear fucking skinny jeans and shorts to the beaches, some are even shirtless. But Xalimo's have to wear oversized baatis and powerranger suits to even grab some sun.
I can only imagine how bad the vitamin D deficiency for Xalimos is in Somalia now.

It's such a shame that we went from being able to wear beautiful guuntinos and short skirts to being socially forced to wearing tents.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Inshallah Somali women will be able to wear bikinis to the beach in the future. The beaches are just too beautiful to be wearing ugly baatis or ninja suits.
You got the whole of the West to do that, Bikinis are Haram, the same way I cannot walk around with only a short in Somalia. Especially when your coming from a non-government area, your screwed. For your own safety.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You got the whole of the West to do that, Bikinis are Haram, the same way I cannot walk around with only a short in Somalia. Especially when your coming from a non-government area, your screwed. For your own safety.

All the people pushing these views are either misguided kids or clandestine murtads, don't waste your time with them.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
As Muslims we should forbid the bad and enjoin the good. I don't know why she thinks its a good idea to walk around hijabless in a society like Somalia.

I just wish this thinking also extended to men. I find it insane how Somalis tolerate some things such as chewing khat and general violence.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?
Somalis have always always has been and still are a patriarchal society. Its always been easier to be a somali man than a woman. 🤷🏽🤷🏽life as a somali male in somalia is much easier.

Saxib, men don't as well.

That is why you could wear tight tight jeans and chew khat on the side walk.

Women merely complain whereas men literally lead an accountability free lifestyle.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Farahs wear fucking skinny jeans and shorts to the beaches, some are even shirtless. But Xalimo's have to wear oversized baatis and powerranger suits to even grab some sun.
I can only imagine how bad the vitamin D deficiency for Xalimos is in Somalia now.

It's such a shame that we went from being able to wear beautiful guuntinos and short skirts to being socially forced to wearing tents.
Man I don’t even listen to these inceIs. They’re not actually worried about religion, it’s just control over women they care about. If they actually gave a damn about religion they’d stop chewing khat, killing one another, and take care of the dozen children they make. But instead these dusty men are focused on what we’re wearing while their country is a war-torn shithole.

If I want to wear my hair out one day and look good, I'm going to do it, screw them. Our sisters back home should do the same. Even most arab women have the option of not wearing a headscarf in their countries. That’s how backwards Somalis are in comparison.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Saxib, men don't as well.

That is why you could wear tight tight jeans and chew khat on the side walk.

Women merely complain whereas men literally lead an accountability free lifestyle.
Thats Why farmaajo banned khat in somalia and still hoping to redicate from all somaliweyn

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Man I don’t even listen to these inceIs. They’re not actually worried about religion, it’s just control over women they care about. If they actually gave a damn about religion they’d stop chewing khat, killing one another, and take care of the dozen children they make. But instead these dusty men are focused on what we’re wearing while their country is a war-torn shithole.

If I want to wear my hair out one day and look good, I'm going to do it, screw them. Our sisters back home should do the same. Even most arab women have the option of not wearing a headscarf in their countries. That’s how backwards Somalis are in comparison.
Arabs are better then because they dont wear hijab/scarf

somalis are backward because we follow the deen to 100% and remind our sisters to cover themself

Wallahi ur xoolo :westbrookwtf:

@Calaf like u said we have too many gaalo on this site thats Why i appose west liberal kids to return to somalia with their filth

Everything related to Islam is "evil wahabbism" in your eyes. You're a murtad, outcasted by your people, nothing but vermin. Your only chance at being accepted is to start eating raw meat and change your name to abel desalegn mengistu.

Hope you know that unless you're a scholar making takfir on a muslim is prohibited and can take you outside of the fold of Islam. Doesn't matter if in your eyes you don't think she's misguided, you should make dua and leave it at that. I would advise you to repent and apologize.

Trending

Latest posts