Somali girl showing hair in Mogadishu was told to cover her hair. Her response being?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
when was she threatened lmao also she's already wearing a hijab she should wear it properly otherwise no point in wearing it at all
I’m talking about how extremists can kill you for not wearing hijab. Any country where a woman is harassed or can even be killed for not wearing a headscarf is a truly horrible one, and how people don’t see a problem with that is crazy to me.

I’m talking about how extremists can kill you for not wearing hijab. Any country where a woman is harassed or can even be killed for not wearing a headscarf is a truly horrible one, and how people don’t see a problem with that is crazy to me.
No-ones being harassed or killed here tho

halwa

✨🌙
If you’re a Muslim female you should cover your head fully with a hijab without a strand of hair sticking out. You should also cover yourself modestly. Too many females treat the hijab as a part time activity and it is embarrassing. You either wear it and do so properly or you don’t and that’s between you and God.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Somali men in Somalia have better things to do than to tell a woman they don’t know how to wear her hijab. Where is the akhlaaq and adab?
She is doing wrong. They told her to fix up. she should.
why cant u females just accept that u are wrong and fix the issue.

She is doing wrong. They told her to fix up. she should.
why cant u females just accept that u are wrong and fix the issue.
Seems like you should take your own advice and fix up.

Like I said, there are a million things that are more pressing than a woman’s khimar. Why does what she wear bother you guys so much? You pretend it’s for the deen and to give dawah but it isn’t. It’s disingenuous.

Go do something more productive with your life and learn to speak about, and to women correctly. Many of you have deep seated issues with women and quite frankly, it’s lame and pathetic.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

Like I said, there are a million things that are more pressing than a woman’s khimar. Why does what she wear bother you guys so much? You pretend it’s for the deen and to give dawah but it isn’t. It’s disingenuous.

Go do something more productive with your life and learn to speak about, and to women correctly. Many of you have deep seated issues with women and quite frankly, it’s lame and pathetic.
1618775375417.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard

Lol if I was wearing my shirt backwards wouldn’t you tell me I’m wearing it wrong. Same goes with the hijab, she’s not in a secular country where your free to believe and practice whatever you want. She’s in somalia deen is number one either you take it or you leave it.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Lol if I was wearing my shirt backwards wouldn’t you tell me I’m wearing it wrong. Same goes with the hijab, she’s not in a secular country where your free to believe and practice whatever you want. She’s in somalia deen is number one either you take it or you leave it.
it's kibir bro, western females hate being told that they are wrong and are usually stuck up.

Lool, you obviously don’t know Somalia very well if you think deen is number 1 lil boy.

None of the travesties that occur in that country would be happening if we focused on implementing the Shariah instead of policing a gabar who actually did have a khimar on her head (just not in the way they like). Besides, these men should be lowering their gaze anyways, especially moreso that it’s Ramadan.

Updates ignore list*

Islam isn’t Christianity, a Muslim has a right and duty to exhort towards good and forbid evil if they see it

If you see something wrong it’s actually part of having a strong Iman to rectify it by speaking

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Desert Flower This is Somalia, all muslims are told to enforce the good and forbid the evil. Its a communal society not an individualistic one like the West. Think outside the Canadian bubble you live in.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Lool, you obviously don’t know Somalia very well if you think deen is number 1 lil boy.

None of the travesties that occur in that country would be happening if we focused on implementing the Shariah instead of policing a gabar who actually did have a khimar on her head (just not in the way they like). Besides, these men should be lowering their gaze anyways, especially moreso that it’s Ramadan.

Updates ignore list*
“Updates ignore list”, nigga shiver me timbers you talkin all that qashin see me in real life nigga and you look like this.
8144BB0F-7521-45D6-904A-30E67E9695CF.jpeg

As Muslims we should forbid the bad and enjoin the good. I don't know why she thinks its a good idea to walk around hijabless in a society like Somalia.

I just wish this thinking also extended to men. I find it insane how Somalis tolerate some things such as chewing khat and general violence.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts