Somali girl shot by rubber bullets at Minnesota protest

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Where were BLM when Mohamed (the somali cop) was convicted for murder? We didn’t receive their energy, why do we need to give it them?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
IF black lives matter why dont they protest in gang areas where blacks kill each other?
Because black people killing each other isn’t as likely to be SOLEY based on race and involve other power dynamics like gang rivalry. Police officers have a duty to everyone and shooting an unarmed black person is not only them not doing their actual duty, but perpetuating racism

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It isn't an ethnicity, it's a whole damn race. We don't share any dna with these guys. North africans and east africans are closer to each other if you wanna talk about race. Even the colonisers called somalis a different race from other africans. Arabs did the same. Arabs called us berbers, even without a dna test in those old times, they somehow made the connection that we are somehow the same race. We were never the same race as these madows. No one treated us the same, now you want to say we are the same race and different ethnicity. Hell no. How are you gonna act like the difference between somalis and nigerians is the same difference between a nigerian and someone from congo or kenya when these guys share the same blood and we don't share anything with them.
OK, first of all, grouping us with anything else than Somali is pathetic, even with other cushitic. I didn't say we are the same, no african say it either. But if your differentiation from other Africans is based on a " FOREIGNER" said so, why you are mad when US say are the different from other madaows? I don't need any dagacas or madaow to tell me my identity, but in the US case they see us as the same, so their cause is ours

This is incident really bought all kinds of people out, im seeing a fat arab, frat guys, a no shirt wearing madow, antifa, and a bunch of sholoq xalimos.
For a lot of people, its just some fun thing to do to do damage to property. Its a reason to wild out. Reminds me in 2011 London when Madows thought police killing of a black guy was wrong, so they damaged their neighbourhood to send a message. And police was like yeah keep ruining your area dumbasses

Nigga GTFOH here, you aren't Somali but an Oromo troll who wants to cause division between Blacks
The fact that you said division between ‘blacks’ assuming we are the same as Madow. Definitely means you are a disgusting Madow bootyclapper. I bet you try your best to fit in with them you xoolo

I hope the brave police of the US continue their halgan against BLM xaar and also give BLM Xaarlimos a reality check :salute:

We should setup a gofundme account that can help finance sjw, blm UK xarlimos finance a ticket so they can participate the protests and chimp out on the Police.

The fact that you said division between ‘blacks’ assuming we are the same as Madow. Definitely means you are a disgusting Madow bootyclapper. I bet you try your best to fit in with them you xoolo
We are not same, but we can work together in some issues. No one stands alone. You think all whites in Europe are the same? when its in their interest they come together. So it would be in our interest to stand with black Americans being mistreated by police. Cause its morally the right thing to do and from self interest I really dont think a racist police officer knows the difference between AA and Somali. You want to wait until they kill somalis?

We are not same, but we can work together in some issues. No one stands alone. You think all whites in Europe are the same? when its in their interest they come together. So it would be in our interest to stand with black Americans being mistreated by police. Cause its morally the right thing to do and from self interest I really dont think a racist police officer knows the difference between AA and Somali. You want to wait until they kill somalis?
Lol do you really think we can work with AA, remember that we’re having conflict because of clans. We are isolationists, we rarely don’t get on with other people so why should we be friends with our haters who don’t even see us as fully ‘black’

Trending