Somali girl shot by rubber bullets at Minnesota protest

IF black lives matter why dont they protest in gang areas where blacks kill each other?
Black lives matter is only relevant when whites kill blacks.

Mercury there are significant dangers to us Somalis identifying as Madow, such as losing our Somali culture, history and lineage. Which we should be proud to have and should cherish it because sadly some other Africans don’t have what we have.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Ebuo Wallahi please stop claiming Madow and say you’re Somali, don’t say you’re madow because we have our own special identity unlike some other Africans.
I don't identify with anything except Somali, never ever I'll do that, but I just make it clear that we are in the same category as them, what happens to them is against us as well. Even though we are not the same, as you say, why we need to be from the same ethnicity to speak out for them?

I don't identify with anything except Somali, never ever I'll do that, but I just make it clear that we are in the same category as them, what happens to them is against us as well. Even though we are not the same, as you say, why we need to be from the same ethnicity to speak out for them?
However I’ve noticed that madows do not help us when we have problems in our communities, why should we help them?

Also I’d rather not be in the same category as them because in that sense we’ll just be known as ‘black’ Muslims nothing more. It defeats the point of us having a Somali identity.

No, they are poor and come from broken homes. We have different expectation for police officers
Even if they’re poor and come from broken homes they should think about the stupidity behind killing their own people. I’m pretty sure they can understand that.

Even if they’re poor and come from broken homes they should think about the stupidity behind killing their own people. I’m pretty sure they can understand that.
but it doesnt justify what we saw of the police though. That was straight up murder

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The white man is supposed to know better, specially when he is police
to be fair With all the guns in the USA these cops dont have a easy job

However the cops have a weird law when it comes to resisting arrest they have the law on their side to use force if you resisting they can beat the shit out of you and it will be justified

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
these cops get on a power trip and they defend one another they are the biggest gang in the US

to be fair With all the guns in the USA these cops dont have a easy job

However the cops have a weird law when it comes to resisting arrest they have the law on their side to use force if you resisting they can beat the shit out of you and it will be justified
true, but they seem to treat blacks harder and more reckless than others

It isn't an ethnicity, it's a whole damn race. We don't share any dna with these guys. North africans and east africans are closer to each other if you wanna talk about race. Even the colonisers called somalis a different race from other africans. Arabs did the same. Arabs called us berbers, even without a dna test in those old times, they somehow made the connection that we are somehow the same race. We were never the same race as these madows. No one treated us the same, now you want to say we are the same race and different ethnicity. Hell no. How are you gonna act like the difference between somalis and nigerians is the same difference between a nigerian and someone from congo or kenya when these guys share the same blood and we don't share anything with them.

P
It isn't an ethnicity, it's a whole damn race. We don't share any dna with these guys. North africans and east africans are closer to each other if you wanna talk about race. Even the colonisers called somalis a different race from other africans. Arabs did the same. Arabs called us berbers, even without a dna test in those old times, they somehow made the connection that we are somehow the same race. We were never the same race as these madows. No one treated us the same, now you want to say we are the same race and different ethnicity. Hell no. How are you gonna act like the same difference between somalis and nigerians is the difference between a nigerian and someone from congo or kenya when these guys share the same blood and we don't share anything with them.
preach my Somali brother, we need info like this to fix the minds of these dumb Somalis who assume we’re Same as Madows

Trending