Somali girl shot by rubber bullets at Minnesota protest

The police don't care about Blacks, f*ck them

American Somalis should continue protesting

Last edited:
Why are they at the forefront like dumbasses. If you gonna protest, protest from the back. Let the tyrones do the heavy lifting. You're here dying for AA while you don't even go to your country or think about it because you're scared. Do these guys want to prove their "loyalty" to black people???!!! Prove your loyalty to your country nacalaa

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The truth about Somalis participating in blm
You see why reer U.K. get bullied 24/7.

It's because we see ourselves not like them.

We're beefing with the Madows and we're taking their ends over one by one.

Some black dude got killed, now you have somalis at the forefront protesting and getting shot. You don't see them that passionate about their country. Sucking up to Madows
And the worst thing is that the Madows don’t back us when we get our problems because we aren’t fully black in their eyes.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Some black dude got killed, now you have somalis at the forefront protesting and getting shot. You don't see them that passionate about their country. Sucking up to Madows
The way he died is an eyeopener walahi so disgusting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Ebuo Wallahi please stop claiming Madow and say you’re Somali, don’t say you’re madow because we have our own special identity unlike some other Africans.

And the worst thing is that the Madows don’t back us when we get our problems because we aren’t fully black in their eyes.

This isn't anything new, they always viewed us like that. When we had a government they didn't like us talking abour african matters because they viewed us as diluted africans mixed with arabs who are not part of this land. Why do you think we joined the arab league? At least there we have a say. In arab countries i'm recognised for who I am. I'm not the same as nigerians, kenyans or any other bantu group. I'm distinct and i get respected for who i am. That's why i support the arab league, no african brotherhood bs from me. If its african then its the people whom i share dna with, north africans and eriteria and oromos. They are almost all in the arab league. Except Oromos. Even eriteria is a half member but their dictator doesn't want them to join.

This isn't anything new, they always viewed us like that. When we had a government they didn't like us talking abour african matters because they viewed us as diluted africans mixed with arabs who are not part of this land. Why do you think we joined the arab league? At least there we have a say. In arab countries i'm recognised for who I am. I'm not the same as nigerians, kenyans or any other bantu group. I'm distinct and i get respected for who i am. That's why i support the arab league, no african brotherhood bs from me. If its african then its the people whom i share dna with, north africans and eriteria and oromos. They are almost all in the arab league. Except Oromos. Even eriteria is a half member but their dictator doesn't want them to join.
This is exactly why we shouldn’t identify with ‘black’ it’s dividing our Somali community. We know our culture, history and lineage so therefore we should never claim madow because it is seen as someone who doesn’t know their roots and have been through slavery.

This reminds me of when I was a kid and everywhere there was fireworks. Somalis always has to get as near as possible. Wherever there is sh1t happening its like a magnet for them. They cant help themselves

Trending

Latest posts