Somali girl raped in Tower Hamlets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just don't think a Somali guy would harm you. I was wrong about this and heard things that happened to other girls.

A friend of mine was waiting at a bus stop with a male class mate. Moments later the class mate left, a Somali guy showed up asked for her number when she said no he attacked her calling her and said if I find you again with that guy I will rape and kill you. She was so traumatised she couldn't leave the house. I am not shocked what some people are capable of.

Last edited:
This story sounds too outrageous. OP, you can't just post something that serious without elaborating or attaching a source to it - all it leads to is meaningless speculation and laab-jeex.

If anything we should treat this as false, unless a source proves it otherwise.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where's your source? As far as I'm concerned that girl raped those five Somali boys miskiiminta :ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Very good question. @Bielsa @madamelioness @dhegdheer @Mercury come explain this.

I dont know why some people rape So I checked for Google and found a rapist talking about what he did and Part from the Victim blaming its the last part thats fucked up when hes talking about raising a daughter

"My hormones were going insane, I didn’t have any empathy in my heart at that moment, just my own concerns,” the respondent wrote.

An erect d*** has no conscience,”

The same respondent, who admitted to raping a woman while “extremely horny”, even after she “realised what was happening and tried to clamp her legs shut”, disturbingly describes how he plans to educate his own daughter about the dangers of men’s uncontrollable sexuality.

When my daughter is old enough, I’m going to have a very frank conversation on male-female relations of the sort that I do not think most girls get,”

“Most girls do not really understand how horny guys are, how much stronger guys are, how guys will rationalise what they do.”

I dont know why some people rape So I checked for Google and found a rapist talking about what he did and Part from the Victim blaming its the last part thats fucked up when hes talking about raising a daughter

"My hormones were going insane, I didn’t have any empathy in my heart at that moment, just my own concerns,” the respondent wrote.

An erect d*** has no conscience,”

The same respondent, who admitted to raping a woman while “extremely horny”, even after she “realised what was happening and tried to clamp her legs shut”, disturbingly describes how he plans to educate his own daughter about the dangers of men’s uncontrollable sexuality.

When my daughter is old enough, I’m going to have a very frank conversation on male-female relations of the sort that I do not think most girls get,”

“Most girls do not really understand how horny guys are, how much stronger guys are, how guys will rationalise what they do.”

wtf. what a shitcunt. He blames his lack of self control and his shitty morality on " All men are like this". He's doesn't give a shit and doesn't feel guilt at all. A bloody sociopath.

However teaching his daughters about male - female interactions is good so she isn't taken advantage of.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
the chavs are far from nice, although their beef is mostly with eastern Europeans.
i had a middle aged cadaan lady try to convince me to vote out for brexit cos 'they are taking OUR country'. i was waiting for her to start on me but she was too obsessed with EEs.

They tend to be more blunt about their racism than mainland Europeans which I prefer. The underhanded shit really pisses me off. Then again I went from a full ajnabi area to a middle-class quiet white area. Or it might just be the angry black man stereotype working favours for me. lol @ getting you to vote out. My mum told me baaare Somali habro snaked it and voted out lmao. I convinced a handful of people black and white people to go and vote remain even though I wasn't eligible to vote myself. Most of my Asian friends voted out though, cunts.

VixR

Veritas
It's nature's dark humor that through blood and pain and biology women bring forth their greatest potential adversaries.

Very good question. @Bielsa @madamelioness @dhegdheer @Mercury come explain this.

No idea tbh, i feel like a bunch of different reasons have been debated ranging from power, anger, pleasure or just dubious ethics. I'm learning towards entitlement, these types usually have little to no respect for dumar and were coodled by their hooyos. They probably never had to face any serious consequences:cosbyhmm:

Also many men have bizarre definitions of rape and don't see it as a serious crime either so that might have a hand in it as well.

There's a bit explaining why gang rape occurs on Wikipedia
Some forms of sexual violence, such as gang rape, are predominantly committed by young men.[4] Sexual aggression is often a defining characteristic of manhood in the group and is significantly related to the wish to be held in high esteem.

Toxic masculinity is very strange. Like a group of baaboons or chimpanzes :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.