Somali girl raped in Tower Hamlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They took pictures of her with her own snapchat. I think. They had to be drunk or blazed out of their mind to have done that.

I've seen the pictures and it is terrible. They humiliated poor girl.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
id like to share it with you guys but I don't want to proliferate her face.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
not suprised in the slightest,,what else would you expect from beesha northern hemisphere not excluding reer canada and US
:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I only persuaded.
f5e51ad82509db45f929a42d65fddcdd.jpg
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
hqdefault.jpg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
white people in the UK are repulsive though. the ones in the nordic regions are too white. and the italians, spanish and greek ones are the best looking imo.

Once you go there you'll realise they look nothing like they do in the music videos. :francis:

Italians and Greeks. UK people aren't exactly known for theirs looks either though so...
i know a lot of actual italians and greeks irl so i was speaking from experience. but generally pale skin disgusts me. i think europeans with a tan are the better looking ones.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
i know a lot of actual italians and greeks irl so i was speaking from experience. but generally pale skin disgusts me. i think europeans with a tan are the better looking ones.
Fair enough, there's mostly White people where I live but both times I've gone abroad I was low key disappointed.

true. they're probably the ugliest cadaans
Yeah, bless them though wallahi they're nice compared to some other White people. Horta, are you Eurotrash or nah?

Yeah, bless them though wallahi they're nice compared to some other White people. Horta, are you Eurotrash or nah?
the chavs are far from nice, although their beef is mostly with eastern Europeans.
i had a middle aged cadaan lady try to convince me to vote out for brexit cos 'they are taking OUR country'. i was waiting for her to start on me but she was too obsessed with EEs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
the chavs are far from nice, although their beef is mostly with eastern Europeans.
i had a middle aged cadaan lady try to convince me to vote out for brexit cos 'they are taking OUR country'. i was waiting for her to start on me but she was too obsessed with EEs.

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.