OMG: Somali guy from London BEATS UP girl and Somali girls posts her nudes on Snapchat afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all Somalis have to take Ls when one of them does wrong? Like for real cadaanka don't have to -- it's just us and other ethnic minorities. Nah, fam, I am only responsible for the behaviour of my inner circle. What the rest of you hoes do is none of my concern.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How did he find her nudes and snapchat password? She could get him charged for this. Typical bitter farax.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Why do all Somalis have to take Ls when one of them does wrong? Like for real cadaanka don't have to -- it's just us and other ethnic minorities. Nah, fam, I am only responsible for the behaviour of my inner circle. What the rest of you hoes do is none of my concern.

Like it or not, we are ambassadors for all the Somalis on earth. We just have to take the L :damedamn:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
No one is taking Ls for his crime. He's his own man

He is, but in the eyes of the cadaans, most who have never seen a Somali person will not think that way. They'll judge all Somalis by what the few bad ones they hear about on the news do.

He is, but in the eyes of the cadaans, most who have never seen a Somali person will not think that way. They'll judge all Somalis by what the few bad ones they hear about on the news do.

It comes with the territory. Sort of like how when a mentally ill white man shoots up a school - non-whites associate all school shootings with white people

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@AbdiJohnson I'm seeing Tweets saying Somali girls stripped her down and recorded it, this is beyond messed up why would you humiliate
and ruin someones dignity and reputation like that? I hope their identities are exposed and they're ratted out, some next level xaasidnimo.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I seen the snap. Some dutty guy on my snap posted it on his story saying ldn are xaasid. The girl had all her clothes ripped off and her face is legit cut and u can see the flesh coming out. Bilaa naxariis faqal nijaas

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I seen the snap. Some dutty guy on my snap posted it on his story saying ldn are xaasid. The girl had all her clothes ripped off and her face is legit cut and u can see the flesh coming out. Bilaa naxariis faqal nijaas
Are the perpetrators known? This is going to be one easy case anyways.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If some asshole did that to a female relative of mine, I'd definitely be jail. For a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.