Somali girl posts her alleged rapist on TiKTok. His sisters respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Exactly. There are so many girls going to social media instead of going to the police. What can we do if he raped her?
She did report it. Scroll above and you will see a screenshot of what seems like an investigator emailing her about her report.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Unless the investigation is concluded posting this would really damage the process, I guess they found no evidence and she decided to go public?
You shouldnt jump to conclusions like that. :hmmm:

Since the sister is a mf accomplice she should be press charges too. Imagine defending, and shielding a rapist? Who cares if he is your brother. Just because their family doesn't mean they should be held above their crimes. If there is a petition we can sign or some donation we can do please let us know. I want to help this girl out so she can seek justice.
Who needs enemies with sisters like you, type to call police on her own mum, nacala

So if his a rapist than why isn’t he in jail? This is what’s wrong with our society, girls can just claim you raped them and without prove, people will just believe it. Someone did this to a somali guy where i live, funny thing is she is into somali guys and even took him to the same spot she took 2 of my friends to f*ck. She cried rape and without a single evidence, everyone believed it and labeled him as a rapist.

Hope he gets charged if true
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could have been right but then I realised they are teens and they were probably both minors. Minors can't have consensual sex and I doubt a Muslim girl of all people would have premarital sex. Especially seeing how dedicated she is to her religion and attending her quransaar sessions.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
What kind of video is that? Why is she posing like a model and making duck lips if she claimed to have that happen? Social media Is a curse. Stay away from it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This "possesion video" it makes the guy look more guilty this girl shes obviously drugged and he took her to the bathroom ?

Now shes laying on the floor with a towel over her body and this guy is on top of her peforming ruqya ?

If she was possesed why didnt they call her parents or take her home?

Also if shes possesed why are they filming it unless the guy is trying to save his ass and use this to cover up the rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts