Somali Girl on Tiktok Speaks about Ex-Hijabis

one thing i realise over the years somali women who respect their parents and male relative. dont have dress code to abide by tend to be the good ones. if she talks about her father brother in negative way. avoid her like immigration officers

First of all, in Islam it is forbidden to force a woman to wear the hijab

The truth is that most teenage girls today who wear the hijab is only to copy their other muslim friends/ for mode and also the pressure of their parents. That’s why you see at lot of them don’t wearing hijab in a good way but showing curves/having a massive amount of makeup/not covering awra ect.
It might be "forbidden" but it still does happen. They also make their daughters feel guilty or shame their daughters for not wearing the hijab. It's beyond embarrassing.

This is only a problem in the West for girls who have an inferiority complex and want to imitate Western woman or girls who want to follow their desires.

The Hijab “problem” isn’t an issue for Somali girls back home or girls in Muslim countries who are relatively isolated from Western influence.
That’s cause Al shabaab enforce it.
I wouldn’t say it’s an ‘inferiority’ complex.
Many of our mothers didn’t wear hijab when they were young. We’ve always had more freedom.

That’s cause Al shabaab enforce it.
I wouldn’t say it’s an ‘inferiority’ complex.
Many of our mothers didn’t wear hijab when they were young. We’ve always had more freedom.
Nigga alshabab isn't in Waqooyi but still everyone weres hijab. even in a middle of nowhere Tuulo

I can't stand women who want to speak for everyone else

I've never had a struggle with my hijab alhamdulliah because I prayed and I never have had an inferiority complex yearning for attention of a sexual nature from others for gratification and love, I have received love and don't have to beg for cheap attention and that's the truth, let's be real
" I have never struggled with my hijab allahmdulliah"

Walaal are you by any chance a lesbian? If not stop pretending to be a woman you creepy incel

Post in thread 'What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-ethnicity-would-you-want-your-wife-to-be.139110/post-3443229

HoodHawiye

polygamist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think? I agree with her. Many of my somali friends would be forced to wear hijab and long skirts and would take them off on the bus to school. I am grateful to have never been forced to wear the hijab so I wear it happily. But I empathize with girls like the ones she’s speaking about. Somalis especially have an issue with forcing hijab on very young girls, and shaming girls and women who choose not to wear it. That is not the way to do it in my opinion.
her eyes give me the impression she is mentally retarded. call me an impressionist but that's what i'm going with..

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Why do you guys always have to exaggerate? Most Somali girls who wore the hijab growing up continue to do so up to their adult years without a problem. It's Somali girls who made wearing it stylish, when Arab/Desi girls would wear those weird jeans with them frills on the ankles. :dead:

Just say you took it off because of peer pressure, which is understandable when you're a young teen.
i have genuinely never seen a stylish xalimo on the streets of minneapolis where i'm at, let me know where they are if you know some bro but all i see are women who look they're shopping in muqdishu good will

View attachment 245331

Why the hell do you lie? You stupid balding farax uff🤣 I knew it or are you fruity? Lesbian💅
" I have never struggled with my hijab allahmdulliah"

Walaal are you by any chance a lesbian? If not stop pretending to be a woman you creepy incel

Post in thread 'What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?' https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-ethnicity-would-you-want-your-wife-to-be.139110/post-3443229
it was a joke, my name is literally sana and sorry I dont care to prove my gender to you guys on somalispot, give me a break
Im proud of my hijab

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Why do women make such a fuss about having to wear a piece of cloth on their head, can a woman please explain? Is it the heat?

Trending