Somali Girl on Tiktok Speaks about Ex-Hijabis

Wallahi she speaks facts I was forced to wear hijab from age 4 to 19, whilst my hooyo wore her in her 20s. It is the reason why we see alot of somali girls disrespect the hijab, they were literally forced.
So now you were forced by your hoyo?
Benta jooji

Did your hoyo also force you to pray from 4 to 19?

Did your hoyo force you to go to school?
Should she have waited till you reach 19 then you canstrat school?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
So now you were forced by your hoyo?
Benta jooji

Did your hoyo also force you to pray from 4 to 19?

Did your hoyo force you to go to school?
Should she have waited till you reach 19 then you canstrat school?
Nigga learn to write proper sentences that make sense, you weren’t with me in my household when this was happening quit ing.

Wallahi she speaks facts I was forced to wear hijab from age 4 to 19, whilst my hooyo wore her in her 20s. It is the reason why we see alot of somali girls disrespect the hijab, they were literally forced.
This is only a problem in the West for girls who have an inferiority complex and want to imitate Western woman or girls who want to follow their desires.

The Hijab “problem” isn’t an issue for Somali girls back home or girls in Muslim countries who are relatively isolated from Western influence.

How long before a Xalimo 'academic' writes a journal article on 'Hijab PTSD' like how they are already at the vanguard of 'they mutilated my Si.il' movement?

Ain't got no choice in the matter if Aabo or Hooyo tell you to enjoin good by insisting you wear the Hijab cos

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
This is only a problem in the West for girls who have an inferiority complex and want to imitate Western woman or girls who want to follow their desires.

The Hijab “problem” isn’t an issue for Somali girls back home or girls in Muslim countries who are relatively isolated from Western influence.
Why is it so hard for yall to understand that not everyone wants to imitate the western way of life. Despite not wearing hijab I still dress quite modestly, I don’t feel the need to conform to the norms of western society. I just genuinely don’t like wear hijab, just the way you may not like a certain type of shoes. As for the girls in somalia their value is already diminished based on the fact they are women, so when they are told you are better that women whoe don’t wear hijab they will obviously wear it. Cattle get better treatment than the women in somalia do.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I know you dont wear hijab stop your pretence.
Hijab is a directive from Allah.You femenist xalimos who are blm like even propagating LGBTQ yet when parents wants to train their daughters on wearing hijab you moarn.
Do you think it will be best if they wore G string on publoc to express sexual liberation aka ?
anyone who disagrees with your projections is lying, how smart. you seem incapable of coherent thought though so I’ll cut you some slack

anyone who disagrees with your projections is lying, how smart. you seem incapable of coherent thought though so I’ll cut you some slack
Yoy are not disagreeing with me it is in the quran to wear hijab.

You train kids to be better practising muslims from tender age.

You dobt expect someone when reaching puberty to be a practising muslim automaticaly.

Why are kids taken to school to learn?
So why are you rebelling to teach kids islamic adaab at young age?

So you will let your kids eat pork and alcohol and let them find out about it later after age 19 years its haram.
So not allowing them to consume pork to you is forcing your kid to not eat wat he wants.

You are not even muslim probably not even somali.

I find out alot of folks in this forum are non somalis or atheist pretending to be muslims and trying to propagate unislamic doctrines.

Keep your pathological lies to yourself.

We dont need balenciaga propaganda.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think? I agree with her. Many of my somali friends would be forced to wear hijab and long skirts and would take them off on the bus to school. I am grateful to have never been forced to wear the hijab so I wear it happily. But I empathize with girls like the ones she’s speaking about. Somalis especially have an issue with forcing hijab on very young girls, and shaming girls and women who choose not to wear it. That is not the way to do it in my opinion.

Amal sit down

Somalis wear the hijab the same way people wear underwear , it’s expected but doesn’t have ANY MEANING. It makes sense let’s be honest it’s not like the majority of Somali women were wearing hijab before the civil war so now they’re making up their own rules regarding it . No wonder why Somalis are the only ones forcing 2 year olds to wear it, become a hijabi model , become politicians advocating for lgbt with Hijab On or act like a far right spoke person 🤷‍♀️. It’s just a scarf as long as you wear it you can act like a gaalo or prostitute 🤣 Somalis don’t understand hijab is also about your behaviour not just a scarf but that’s what we’ve turned it into

Somalis wear the hijab the same way people wear underwear , it’s expected but doesn’t have ANY MEANING. It makes sense let’s be honest it’s not like the majority of Somali women were wearing hijab before the civil war so now they’re making up their own rules regarding it . No wonder why Somalis are the only ones forcing 2 year olds to wear it, become a hijabi model , become politicians advocating for lgbt with Hijab On or act like a far right spoke person 🤷‍♀️. It’s just a scarf as long as you wear it you can act like a gaalo or prostitute 🤣 Somalis don’t understand hijab is also about your behaviour not just a scarf but that’s what we’ve turned it into
That is violating the essense of hijab.

Before it was i was forced tod fgm when the paycheck dried up now its demeaning hijab season for paycheck tommorrow it will be I was abused and forced to pray salah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hooyo forced me to dugsi and read Quran it was very traumatizing :kendrickcry: :ileycry::pachah1:

I rememeber, back in Ohio ma ha?
1670581383640.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol I agree. I lived in Arab countries and you see niqabi moms with nonhijabi daughters. They understand that you should guide your children but you can’t force them, especially over something that isn’t even considered a major sin.

Yeah a lot of us were forced to wear hijab, I got cousins that wore hijab when they were like 3, that’s something only somalis do. All the men in here speaking on womens experience are very wrong. Growing up your life consisted of school where you were different from everyone and somali dugsi that teach the deen wrong all while living in a westen country, it’s not shocking that some turn out this way.

Muslim men don’t have to dress differently than western men so idk why y’all think you have an opinion on this. Yes, it’s wajib, we know but wajib doesn’t mean khasib.

I can't stand women who want to speak for everyone else

I've never had a struggle with my hijab alhamdulliah because I prayed and I never have had an inferiority complex yearning for attention of a sexual nature from others for gratification and love, I have received love and don't have to beg for cheap attention and that's the truth, let's be real
Screenshot_20221209-144031__01.jpg

Why the hell do you lie? You stupid balding farax uff🤣 I knew it or are you fruity? Lesbian💅