Somali Girl on Tiktok Speaks about Ex-Hijabis

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I can't stand women who want to speak for everyone else

I've never had a struggle with my hijab alhamdulliah because I prayed and I never have had an inferiority complex yearning for attention of a sexual nature from others for gratification and love, I have received love and don't have to beg for cheap attention and that's the truth, let's be real
Good for you, I am happy you had a positive experience. She did not speak for everyone though. And you being rude and disingenuous to women who struggle with hijab doesn't make you a better person.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I will never understand how someone can wake up every morning and say to themselves "I'm going to willingly disobey my creators order and I will do it in a public way". How do people even do the mental gymnastics to justify that kind of action. Your lord told you to cover, so cover! Don't make it complicated. And why is this tiktoker criticizing parents making their daughters wear hijabs, should a father let his young daughter go out exposing herself?
There is no compulsion in religion. Nothing this girl said is disobeying Allah. There is no harm in having conversations about common topics like these. It may not be complicated for you but that isn't the same for other women.

1670562185665.png

They can't be serious :mjlol: :mjkkk:

If you don't tell your daughters to wear the hijab, they will never do it on their own, especially in the West :drakekidding:

Heck, why not make following Islam altogether a choice? And then see how many Somalis actually choose to be Muslim in the West :mjlaugh:

OffTheDome

Proud American
We shouldn't be forcing anyone. All that does is breed resentment, I've seen it. How can you learn to love and accept something that was forced upon you? How can you love and respect the deen if the way it was taught to you was through abuse? You can guide people but you can never force them
You are just spewing excuses. A father can and should force the hijab on his family. It’s his duty too.

OffTheDome

Proud American
There is no compulsion in religion. Nothing this girl said is disobeying Allah. There is no harm in having conversations about common topics like these. It may not be complicated for you but that isn't the same for other women.
There is no compulsion for anyone to join Islam. But for a Muslim you cannot pick and choose what rules you want to follow and say “there is no compulsion in my Deen”. Makes no sense
:dead:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
There is no compulsion for anyone to join Islam. But for a Muslim you cannot pick and choose what rules you want to follow and say “there is no compulsion in my Deen”. Makes no sense
:dead:
Of course those girls are aware that they are sinning. But to force someone to do something makes that action inauthentic anyways. That isn't right

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
View attachment 245303

If you don't tell your daughters to wear the hijab, they will never do it on their own, especially in the West :drakekidding:

Heck, why not make following Islam altogether a choice? And then see how many Somalis actually choose to be Muslim in the West :mjlaugh:
No one forced me to and I still wear it and am happily a muslim. The goal is to educate your children and guide them, not rule over them with an iron fist. That just makes them resent the religion. They are serious, I have friends who are just like those girls in the comments. Forced to wear hijab from a young age so now they hate it. And I don't blame them

No one forced me to and I still wear it and am happily a muslim. The goal is to educate your children and guide them, not rule over them with an iron fist. That just makes them resent the religion. They are serious, I have friends who are just like those girls in the comments. Forced to wear hijab from a young age so now they hate it. And I don't blame them
This is a Western problem because they want to copy non Muslim girls, that's all there is to it, women in Somalia do not dislike the hijab.

I still wear it, learn to read. And I'm friends with many Somali girls and I've seen this a lot. There is a huge social pressure in our community to wear hijab, and when a girl chooses not to she's viewed as a dirty woman and people insult her. Don't lie

I was not being condescending, peer pressure is a b!tch. This issue is overblown, yes there is pressure to put the hijab on Somali girls when they're young, no that does not mean the majority struggle with it. Hell, I'd say a bigger problem is young Muslim girls in the West sexualising it nowadays.

I know you dont wear hijab stop your pretence.
Hijab is a directive from Allah.You femenist xalimos who are blm like even propagating LGBTQ yet when parents wants to train their daughters on wearing hijab you moarn.
Do you think it will be best if they wore G string on publoc to express sexual liberation aka ?

View attachment 245303

5 thousand likes on that is crazy. Maybe there won't be much hijabis left in a few years with that sentiment

Forcing little girls to wear hijabs will never not be crazy to me. I'm a grown woman now so I don't wear it because I have a choice. I feel for those who don't

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wallahi she speaks facts I was forced to wear hijab from age 4 to 19, whilst my hooyo wore her in her 20s. It is the reason why we see alot of somali girls disrespect the hijab, they were literally forced.