Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
That’s common sense. If you accept that hijab is necessary, does it not make sense that the Islamic authority would enforce it? It might be wrong for a mob to chase her but it wouldn’t be for the police in that Islamic society.

Like I said you should reject Islamic societies completely. Nothing good can come from them. They are not designed to usher in prosperity or human development. It’s a gang of bad people looking for excuses to do bad things.
@ina-cilmi idk can you answer him?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
you seem to have goodness in your heart, dont let him make you think that islam is an unjust religion to women or that Allah is unjust to His creation.

let me ask you, do you believe a person should be punished for breaking a secular law as according the law? if so, do the laws of the Most High when they are broken and evidence is found of such, not more deserving of the person being punished if need be?

not saying that this is the case for hijab as i need to read more about this but if it were to be the case. does it not make sense to you that a ruler of a MUSLIM state is required to enjoin good and forbid evil(as all muslims are) and make it so that people do not openly disobey Allah
Definitely, we have our laws and parameters of what is right and wrong. Read the whole seerah of the prophet. Ive never heard of any instance of him or the companions forcing women to don the hijab. They had a state to rule and armies to lead.

That’s common sense. If you accept that hijab is necessary, does it not make sense that the Islamic authority would enforce it? It might be wrong for a mob to chase her but it wouldn’t be for the police in that Islamic society.

Like I said you should reject Islamic societies completely. Nothing good can c

@ina-cilmi idk can you answer him?
do not make someone like him make you lose both this life and the hereafter.

1711706364025.png

1711706382644.png

1711706401749.png

again, i do not know whether ta'zir can be applied to a woman not wearing hijab but it seems that ibn taymiyyah says it may. Allah is certainly the All-Wise and is never unjust to His creation.

people like him prey on ignorant people like you to make them leave the deen. Do not obey him.

its also hilarious how he refers to islamic societies as against "development" when during the islamic golden age when we were ahead of the rest of the world in science and every other matter and the west he holds so dearly was in the "dark ages" and the only reason their rennaissance started was due to the development of the muslim world including andalusia(current day spain)

but people like him only look at the now rather than history in its totality. again, do not obey him and lose your hereafter as a result

Last edited:
Definitely, we have our laws and parameters of what is right and wrong. Read the whole seerah of the prophet. Ive never heard of any instance of him or the companions forcing women to don the hijab. They had a state to rule and armies to lead.
this is most likely because the women of the companions and the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) are the best women of this ummah. when Allah revealed verses about the hijab they RUSHED to fulfill this command.

1711706691243.png

lol surah an nisa 4:34
lol, what a tired argument

1711706849106.png

this is the issue when you do not look at what the great mufassireen of this ummah have said and think so arrogantly that you think you can interpret the Qur'an, when you most likely do not even speak arabic(even if you did this wouldnt qualify you).

hilarious thing is you're not even interpreting the arabic, rather youre interpreting the ENGLISH. NOT EVEN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE IT WAS REVEALED IN RATHER AN INTERPRETATION OF THE MEANING.

same guy saying muslims dont think critically btw.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
what if this is in a hot/mild weather climate as is most of the inhabitable world? weird how you use this one very isolated example. there are women in tribes in africa and elsehwere who go around naked like for example north sentinel island and they live just fine. what is your argument to them?

again, i advise you not to insult my ancestors you know nothing of them. cherrypicking a few photos when theres photos of somali women back in those days wearing niqab/proper hijab as well.

AND EVEN if this wasnt the case, why would i care that my or anyone elses ancestors did such and such rather than follow what Allah has revealed?

View attachment 322236

praise be to Allah. the Qur'an is perfect and this religion is perfect. im very pleased that the women in somalia(the majority at least) now cover properly. if this makes you angry, go cry in a corner!
Hot climate still get cold nights. 2 degree nights are pretty common in desert biomes but I wouldn’t expect a close minded hardcore Muslim to know that.

And the sentinels do wear clothes albeit not as much as most other groups on the planet including other groups still stuck in the Stone Age.

1711707090232.png

1711707104500.png

Moon-

Bipolar Express
this is most likely because the women of the companions and the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) are the best women of this ummah. when Allah revealed verses about the hijab they RUSHED to fulfill this command.

View attachment 322242
you were literally defending ppl harassing sm1 over trousers ppl like you constantly making stupid takes are what chases away muslims who dont know that much about the deen and just giving fuel to murtads smh
even if someones your own family you can't force them into hijab your supposed to advise them with kind words and encourage them

You made a mockery of the ayah in the QURAN. Said a lot of stuff that take you out of the fold of islam its not look good for you innit @ina-cilmi
mocking the deen is certainly an act of kufr yeah. just ignore the guy you can see what hes trying to do.

just remember, these folk are the same that think they have a degree of intelligence over religious people lol and when they are met with proper arguments and not the usual ignorant laymen they target they resort to insults. how many names have i been called thus far and how many names have i called them?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
mocking the deen is certainly an act of kufr yeah. just ignore the guy you can see what hes trying to do.

just remember, these folk are the same that think they have a degree of intelligence over religious people lol and when they are met with proper arguments and not the usual ignorant laymen they target they resort to insults. how many names have i been called thus far and how many names have i called them?
All praise to Allah that protected us from what has befallen them

Hot climate still get cold nights. 2 degree nights are pretty common in desert biomes but I wouldn’t expect a close minded hardcore Muslim to know that.

And the sentinels do wear clothes albeit not as much as most other groups on the planet including other groups still stuck in the Stone Age.

View attachment 322244

View attachment 322245
sure it gets cold at night, lets say they cover during the night but when need for it vanishes they discard their clothing. do you still object to this and if so why is your morality superior to theirs? who decides why youre right and they arent.

Again, resulting to insults because you see them as lower than yourself? because they may not be as intelligent or advanced as other societies all their views are wong and yours are correct? why is that and who decides that? what if a society far more advanced than you comes alomg and says murder is perfectly nromal? are they then correct? they must be according to your subjective morality?

and what about the himba tribe where the women also roam naked yet they have contact with the outside world and arent stuck in "the stone age" ? what makes them wrong? they seem just like the sentinelese to perfectly survive despite being unclothed.

you were literally defending ppl harassing sm1 over trousers ppl like you constantly making stupid takes are what chases away muslims who dont know that much about the deen and just giving fuel to murtads smh
even if someones your own family you can't force them into hijab your supposed to advise them with kind words and encourage them
you havent read any of my replies if you think i was defending people harassing her. unless you think saying that its wrong and telling her to properly cover is harassment lol. and again i mentioned that this should be done in a proper manner. not by crowding around her yelling at her and scaring her

Kisame

Plotting world domination
It honestly amazes me women follow this religion.
Xalimos and poor Muslimahs in general are cursed. Most of the time they're stuck living in an area surrounded by low IQ conservative lunatics.

Society only finds them useful for making babies too.

Islam has strict tenets regarding articles of clothing, a lot of the women on here have a lot of cognitive dissonance about islam, tell me I'm wrong
@Yami and @Kisame

Muslim women are meant to wear hijab, full hijab. I don’t have an issue with Somali society policing the dress of women. I’m someone who champions the abaya and jilbaab. When in Rome do as the Romans do and tow the line, but if you’re going to police women based on Islamic values which is great, men too need to be policed and acting like feral dogs that can’t lower their gaze and harassing women is also categorically haram that deserves punishment.

My biggest problem is the hypocrisy and a lack of understanding of Islamic laws. These men pick and choose like any Muslim women who calls herself a feminist, but due to their gender, they have a superiority complex that makes them think they’re excused when it comes to towing the line as well. They want a society in which every movement of Muslim women are controlled and picked apart whilst they take drugs, kill each other, r-word, destroy the very fabric of our society with nothing but a tap on a wrist.

You won’t find any situation in which a man is crowed around for lining the streets of Burco and chewing khad all day and not providing for his family. This is also the same society that wants to brush any r-word and similar evil violations with blood money from the clan whilst the culprits walk free but the men will hunt down a random hijabi wearing loose trousers.

There is no law and order and even women like me who are indeed conservative despite many of this forum believing the opposite are sick and tired.

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
lol, what a tired argument

View attachment 322243

this is the issue when you do not look at what the great mufassireen of this ummah have said and think so arrogantly that you think you can interpret the Qur'an, when you most likely do not even speak arabic(even if you did this wouldnt qualify you).

hilarious thing is you're not even interpreting the arabic, rather youre interpreting the ENGLISH. NOT EVEN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGE IT WAS REVEALED IN RATHER AN INTERPRETATION OF THE MEANING.

same guy saying muslims dont think critically btw.
Muslim apologists ramblings. “وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ” literally means to strike them. There’s no faulty translations going on here :mjlol:

but let’s go with your example of light beating to discipline women. How the f*ck is that remotely feminist @Mudug_gyal? You do know what the definition of feminism is right? Is disciplining a woman as if she was a child the same as a woman having equal status to a man

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Xalimos and poor Muslimahs in general are cursed. Most of the time they're stuck living in an area surrounded by low IQ conservative lunatics.

Society only finds them useful for making babies too.
A conservative lunatic can atleast be redeemed. Still better than a murtad nolosha ka dhacay

Moon-

Bipolar Express
you havent read any of my replies if you think i was defending people harassing her. unless you think saying that its wrong and telling her to properly cover is harassment lol. and again i mentioned that this should be done in a proper manner. not by crowding around her yelling at her and scaring her
no bc your switching up either way they're supposed to be lowering her gaze if need be other women can advise her but i personally don't think its anyone's business what ppl wear especially a stranger

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Muslim apologists ramblings. “وَٱضْرِبُوهُنَّ” literally means to strike them. There’s no faulty translations going on here :mjlol:

but let’s go with your example of light beating to discipline women. How the f*ck is that remotely feminist @Mudug_gyal? You do know what the definition of feminism is right? Is disciplining a woman as if she was a child her being of equal status to a man?
First of all, you’re talking to someone who speaks fluent arabic. Hush up boy put some respect on my name. Second واضربوهن has already been talked about extensively by the scholars. Theres so many interpretations, the word itself is so vast and rich it has multiple meanings. THE TASFEER says A LIGHT TAP WITH A MISKWAAK A TWIG ok? And second of all youre an atheist maxa ka galay!

Moon-

Bipolar Express
First of all, you’re talking to someone who speaks fluent arabic. Hush up boy put some respect on my name. Second واضربوهن has already been talked about extensively by the scholars. Theres so many interpretations, the word itself is so vast and rich it has multiple meanings. THE TASFEER says A LIGHT TAP WITH A MISKWAAK A TWIG ok? And second of all youre an atheist maxa ka galay!
still tho its kinda crazy whys a grown women getting hit and just ripe for ppl to misuse

Trending

Latest posts