Somali girl in Burco chased for wearing pants

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
please read the thread on feminism i sent earlier. its a disgusting ideology that only leads to the decay of societies. if you are genuinely a muslim, what need do you have of feminism? do you believe Allah has not given women rights? or if you say that it is because of men not giving women their due rights, than why not argue on the basis of islam rather than feminism and all the dirty stuff that it brings along
why not argue on the basis of islam rather than feminism and all the dirty stuff that it brings along
Thats a very good question. Needs pondering. I think its because thats whats popular currently. Ik feminism has many aqeedahs that go against islam. as i said I dont 100% agree with feminism. Just the convenient parts

I don't like policing random women and I hate the way y'all are treated back home. I wouldn't be in here talking shit if Somalia was some sort of developed Muslim nation with an educated population.

Being stuck in a poor country surrounded by low IQ religious people sounds like hell for women.
how dishonest. the current way somalia is isnt because of how women are treated so why is it supposedly less worse if women are treated the same way but the country is rich.

in saudi they treat women the exact same, but it is a rich country. so you have no issue with that?

DojaKhat

Wonyluvr's babysitter
I dont follow feminism 100% , it was a phase during my teens. But if it comes to what Islam says and feminism ofc I’ll choose Islam. Hope that answers your question and @Yami ’s Ive been a little harsh with him bless him lets pray for our brother. Im more upset that you don’t agree with the classical scholars on this issue. Miswak light beating?
I never said nor implied that, abaayo.

When I said Yami's outpacing you, I meant in terms of how extensive his knowledge base is and his raw reasoning abilities. I appreciate that about my Isaaq bro.

You can be as sharp as a tack and still arrive at the incorrect conclusion just as an Olympic-level sprinter can come in dead last in the 100m.

Likewise, you can be absolutely right about that one influencer/celeb you never liked and were biased against being genuinely trash, with no actual thought put into it.

Thats a very good question. Needs pondering. I think its because thats whats popular currently. Ik feminism has many aqeedahs that go against islam. as i said I dont 100% agree with feminism. Just the convenient parts
ponder on it. May Allah allow you to reach the correct conclusion which is that this deen is perfect and feminism was not prescribed for the women of this ummah. Allah is not unjust to His creation. do not look to what is popular rather look to the truth

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Women wearing trousers isn’t cross dressing. All of us women wear trousers in the comfort of our home and under our abayas. Get out of here with that nonsense.
Cross Dressing= Dressing in the same manner as a man. Wearing trousers as a undergarment isn’t the same as wearing it as primary clothing

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
ponder on it. May Allah allow you to reach the correct conclusion which is that this deen is perfect and feminism was not prescribed for the women of this ummah. Allah is not unjust to His creation. do not look to what is popular rather look to the truth
Ok. But that still doesnt mean I’ll stop being rightfully critical of these men

Gacmeey

I think you are addicted to drugs so you will look for any justification to use it.
I’m not a junkie this is just objective truth. One is worse than the other. Btw khat is not on the same level of haram as alcohol. Not saying that khat hasn’t ruined our country or it shouldn’t be banned but just factually

Cross Dressing= Dressing in the same manner as a man. Wearing trousers as a undergarment isn’t the same as wearing it as primary clothing
trousers isn’t cross dressing. When Pakistani women wear it as Salwar khamis is that cross dressing?

Many of us women wear it primarily at home, at female only gyms ect.

Women wear trousers as well. But wearing outside isnt modest.

DojaKhat

Wonyluvr's babysitter
trousers isn’t cross dressing. When Pakistani women wear it as Salwar khamis is that cross dressing?

Women wear trousers as well. But wearing outside it and modest.
Furthermore, trousers that women wear are typically embellished with feminine designs/patterns/motifs to distinguish from mens trousers.

Furthermore, trousers that women wear are typically embellished with feminine designs/patterns/motifs to distinguish from mens trousers.
He’s being dumb. What’s seen as cross dressing is totally cultural. Someone can look at the magaawis and say it’s a skirt.

Gacmeey

Women wear trousers as well. But wearing outside it and modest.
Idk about Pakistani customs, but in Somalia trousers are seen as mens clothing. You’d be hard pressed to find a woman wearing trousers even in their homes.

In the west, it is more normalised for women, but if we are being honest with ourselves and tracing the history of trousers and women, I don’t know how we can come to any other conclusion other than it is a man’s clothing

Kisame

Plotting world domination
how dishonest. the current way somalia is isnt because of how women are treated so why is it supposedly less worse if women are treated the same way but the country is rich.

in saudi they treat women the exact same, but it is a rich country. so you have no issue with that?

Saudis are treating women way better than somalis back home right now.

DojaKhat

Wonyluvr's babysitter
He’s being dumb. What’s seen as cross dressing is totally cultural. Someone can look at the magaawis and say it’s a skirt.
IRONICALLY, he's using the same line of logic some Western male crossdressers (and other offshoots of the LGBT) use to justify wearing skirts/dresses in America.

"Arab men wear white maxi dresses there and it's considered acceptable, totally fine and dandy, so why can't I wear a pink, frilly maxi dress here too, as a man?"

Idk about Pakistani customs,
Women wear Salwa’s Khamez which is a long shirt and trousers.
but in Somalia trousers are seen as mens clothing. You’d be hard pressed to find a woman wearing trousers even in their homes.
That’s in Somalia. Us western raised girls wear trousers at home so do many cultures.

We live in a world in which trousers are now worn by women, the same way people from Different cultures might look at a long thobe and feel it looks like a dress.

In the west, it is more normalised for women, but if we are being honest with ourselves and tracing the history of trousers and women, I don’t know how we can come to any other conclusion other than it is a man’s clothing
I don’t care about Somali culture. I wear jeans at home when I want as a primary clothing when non Mahrams aren’t around and the cut of it is for women.

I can say the same about macawiis, it looks like a skirt. Is that cross dressing?

Trousers are no longer just for men.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I never said nor implied that, abaayo.

When I said Yami's outpacing you, I meant in terms of how extensive his knowledge base is and his raw reasoning abilities. I appreciate that about my Isaaq bro.

You can be as sharp as a tack and still arrive at the incorrect conclusion just as an Olympic-level sprinter can come in dead last in the 100m.

Likewise, you can be absolutely right about that one influencer/celeb you never liked and were biased against being genuinely trash, with no actual thought put into it.
Waiting patiently for the day you join our ranks. 🫡

Gacmeey

I can say the same about macawiis, it looks like a skirt. Is that cross dressing?
In what universe does a macawiis look like a skirt? Furthermore, did the macawiis start as a skirt and primarily worn by women?

Trousers are no longer just for men
This is the problem. No longer for, meaning once upon a time they were reserved for just men. Is this change acceptable in Islam? Can you change historical norms to make a masculine clothing unisex? Can we do this with a maxi dress or [insert feminine clothing item]? I don’t think so, I just feel uncomfy about the whole thing especially considering the curse associated

Gacmeey

IRONICALLY, he's using the same line of logic some Western male crossdressers (and other offshoots of the LGBT) use to justify wearing skirts/dresses in America.

"Arab men wear white maxi dresses there and it's considered acceptable, totally fine and dandy, so why can't I wear a pink, frilly maxi dress here too, as a man?"
Do Arab men wear maxi dresses? This is news to me 🤣

Trending

Latest posts