Somali Girl Hiding Her African American Boyfriend From Her Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s young and doesn’t have the experience to deal with this situation properly. I hope to god she figures it out and does not harm her relationship with her family:)

From reading it she is extremely inexperienced and I think she would choose this boy ahead her family. She also indicated he is basically broke and dont have much going for him while she is in her last year of uni. So I can see her falling out with her family, move in with this guy and actually take care of him financially lol.

An insecure hijabi who never had a boyfriend finally got some attention for the first time. He tell her sweet nothings and basically become low maintenance pussi for him. I mean aa long as he tells her how much he cares he has constant sex, she dont go anywhere with him because she cant be seen, so he spends no money on her and she sees him twice a week for sex while he can go about rest of his business. The guy has it perfect....he can have whole girlfriend on the side as this one is barely even part time. Offcourse he will tell her i will marry you...when we ready or I will convert for you to keep her happy. Hijabi xalimos like her who never interract with guys become easy targets as adults as they are naive as hell.

She will tell her family, her rep will go downhill and she will be known as the girl who chose a guy over her family and once he leaves her she will be the damaged one as she made all the sacrifice for him and he did nonr. With no family now she will seek men to fill the like of having anyone and her faith will be gone. She will be run through by guys who promise her things and be left over and over. This is a classic sheltered hijabi story thats been happening for ages. There is one on youtube who even left her religion for her first guy and threw the hijab. He is much older than her snd she refuse to say his actuall age but he is in his mid 30s and she is like 22
I completely agree with all of this.

Btw what’s the YouTube of that other girl?

Her faith is important to her but she has a gaal boyfriend and spends time with him in his house? :duck:

Her faith is important to her....but she has been sleeping with him for almost a year and has no intention of marrying anytime soon. And she think everyone else is judgemental. She is a hijabi who claims to be religious walking around with her bf sleeping with him and cant see the contradiction in her lifestyle

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I despise hypocrites like her, she claims her "faith" is important to her but dates and had sex with gaal despite it being strictly forbidden? :pacspit:She'll be seen as spoilt goods from now on, no self-respecting Somali Muslim would marry her. She would do well to finish what she started and leave her family for her BF. :camby: I truly pity her parents though, the shame must be unbearable for them.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
give these hijabi somali girls the slightest attention and they will be eating off your hand and talking about marriage :russ:

It’s a lightweight holocaust from cellars to closets to namelessness, everything except the gulags and camps of his grandparents, but the uncertainty is the same.

Ok I think you lost me there. I have only slept 3 hours and my brain is functioning at 30% right now

She should've been a single mother of 4 whose deadbeat Somali husband left her for fadhi ku dirrir sessions. Why an African American?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Screenshot_2019-06-07-12-55-04.png

She's even thinking about financially supporting him
:liberaltears:Damm this is too much to bear,i feel sorry for the Abdis who thought about marrying after working and saving some money

View attachment 73617

She's even thinking about financially supporting him
:liberaltears:Damm this is too much to bear,i feel sorry for the Abdis who thought about marrying after working and saving some money

Even without reading the whole thread I said she eill end up financially supporting him. I seen somali girls leave their families for bums and actually take care of the guy. She indicated in another thread he doesnt have much when she talked about him living hone and cant move out.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, I'm Nigerian and in solidarity with my African American brothers and sisters, Down, down with the Cushites and the organisation of @geeljire madaxweyne

Aussie brother i dont usually care for people mixing. But if you gonna date out....dont date bums. Thats for both guys and girls. The girl is already thinking of financially taking care of him.

Our lovely sister @VixR think you are great guy. I say you love to troll us and confuse our 68iq which is cruel. Prove her wrobg and say women shouldnt support bums and this xalimo can do better

It’s a lightweight holocaust from cellars to closets to namelessness, everything except the gulags and camps of his grandparents, but the uncertainty is the same.
Loool after my coffee this made sense. Ok a xalimo with sense of humor. Who would of thought they existed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.