Somali girl goes viral

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada

Good night my dear we shall chat soon may your sleep be cozy and warm tonight.
kissing-icegif.gif

Good night love! Sweet dreams 🥰 😘

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Since you're painting western somali girls with the same brush,

Can we talk about western Somali men being Khaniis, and changing their gender like Bluemakeupfuad.

Stop being a hypocrite.
Were also finished too. Hahha were all finished girl!

Based

VIP
She's MID. Faaraxs will not be missing this fugly xalimo who has a fake ass. Her parents failed her and she doesn't look Somali CASE closed.

GemState

36/21
VIP
More women should get BBLs, fake or not its nice to see.

Also men should get hairline transplants and other cosmetic surgery, lets all be our best selves, even if we weren't born like that.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
But you would never catch me shaking my ass on any nigga because what if y’all break up?😭 he’ll forever clown you till ya ass is dead💀
All women say that. The girl in question probably thought the exact same thing. All it took was a well groomed bantu saying to her 'hi forehead' to get her like 😍💃🏾

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Since you're painting western somali girls with the same brush,

Can we talk about western Somali men being Khaniis, and changing their gender like Bluemakeupfuad.

Stop being a hypocrite.

That ain’t anywhere near as bad as Abdi2Trappy chinging up abdomens and forcing youngers to sell crack on the streets.

Those guys are not only menaces themselves but to the families of their victims and the people affected by their drug peddling.

:mahubowtf:

More women should get BBLs, fake or not its nice to see.

Also men should get hairline transplants and other cosmetic surgery, lets all be our best selves, even if we weren't born like that.
BBL is dangerous. Many women have died after the procedure. Going to the gym is better.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
That ain’t anywhere near as bad as Abdi2Trappy chinging up abdomens and forcing youngers to sell crack on the streets.

Those guys are not only menaces themselves but to the families of their victims and the people affected by their drug peddling.

:mahubowtf:

Priorities are messed up. A non hijabi is a stain on the community but these little hoodlums get a pass.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know what's more disturbing in the video. The attire, music, dancing, exploitation or the ajnabi fetishization.:farole:

Trending

Latest posts