Somali girl goes viral

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis girls who naturally have the bodies these build-a-body girls dream about
carl-chef-kiss.gif

All the fat goes to the breasts and ass never the waist. It's magical:yacadiim:

Xoxoxo

VIP
But you would never catch me shaking my ass on any nigga because what if y’all break up?😭 he’ll forever clown you till ya ass is dead💀

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Why are you always angry and insulting all Somali men? Who hurt you?
Lool How is pointing out the truth insulting? And abdi abdi abdi...I thought we'd moved past the tired "wHo hUrT yOu" phase, Mm? Just say you're too sensitive and can't handle other peoples comments and opinions and keep it pushing.🥱

Lool How is pointing out the truth insulting? And abdi abdi abdi...I thought we'd moved past the tired "wHo hUrT yOu" phase, Mm? Just say you're too sensitive and can't handle other peoples comments and opinions and keep it pushing.🥱
This is bullshit.. You are always lowkey insulting Somali men, so you must have some hate deep in your heart.. But anyway I will let you be, enjoy your gender fkd..

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
This is bullshit.. You are always lowkey insulting Somali men, so you must have some hate deep in your heart.. But anyway I will let you be, enjoy your gender fkd..
"Hate in your heart" that always makes me chuckle.

laughing-icegif-1.gif

You've been saying the same shit since I joined. Get a grip nio.

Trending