Somali gabar comes out of the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In semi-related news

This chick is Somali too by the way
:dead:

Not surprised at all, if your not aware of what is going on, someone else is pulling the strings for you in the background directing you into fulfilling their goals and agenda's.

These types of people are so pathetic and easy to manipulate they don't even need to pay them to self destruct, they will do it for free.

This is unlike those kids in Egypt that were paid by Soros institutions to wave LBGT flags at various concerts to incite the youth towards these decadent vices, at least these clueless vermin's got paid, but she would have done all of this for free seeing this as a worthy crusade.

How pathetic and fickle most human beings are, this is as a result of drifting further and further from the religion, those people become worse then cattle's.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Loooool i refuse to believe she's somali.

Shaqo la'aan.

We gotta get together as a community and talk about what we're going to do about these sjw xalimos.
She’s Somali.
:tacky:

I mentally group her and other LGBT+ Somali girls on Twitter that are only Muslim in name as being part of this clique of sorts

^This chick was the one who cried over being called ghetto by a Pakistani man
:mjlol:

In semi-related news

Jereerti kudashay was. out here looking like lupita and she says she is somali?
7Qla0dw.png

Walahi thank god I don't have twitter. Dhiig kar baa igu dhaci lahaaa

She’s Somali.
:tacky:

I mentally group her and other LGBT+ Somali girls on Twitter that are only Muslim in name as being part of this clique of sorts

^This chick was the one who cried over being called ghetto by a Pakistani man
:mjlol:
She is ghetto.(Rachet)

In semi-related news

:mjlol::pachah1:
No mercy for that nasri chick. These days all it takes is one video/text/tweet of your thoughts that will ruin your life completely. People run with this shit & screenshots are forever! Never let your thoughts get the best of you. She should have known by now, I see it all the time:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Another nick? who are you insinuating i am? Stop with this accusations fardosa
I´m khaanis? I taste the nectar of my habeshi queen everyday other than when she bleeds:ahh:
Rather have open khaanis people than people hiding it, getting married and live a lie.
Thats not fair for your future spouse or the kids. Now let´s talk how unintelligent you are, fardosa.
Keep fighting on twitter instead of fighting you´re fat calool filled with yesterdays suugo.
I bet you watch "are we black" and "how much would my mehr be?" videos as we speak, getting triggered like Donald Trump in Alabama.
I bet this want 10K mehr but has to settle for this:samwelcome:, two diraacs and a worn out Quran.
Sug meg, hore.
Stop lying Khaniis.

You're triggered by this topic and I know deep down you're sad because Somalis will never accept your ass culture.

Writing paragraph after paragraph but don't have the balls to say it with your original Nick.

I will get 10k Meher. Are you also mad because your man won't pay your flamboyant Khaniis ass for 10k? You 2 dollar hoe.

FOH.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Generation Z are gayer than Millenials (validated by research). No wonder the kids born after 95' are filet minion - flamboyant.:mjlol:

If you young folks act up, I'm tossing in that factoid. :trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Must be something in the water!

There is a little something called atrazine, it's found in the water supply. It makes frogs exhibit homosexual behaviour, and causes male frogs to express female sexual characteristics. It's been in the biyo since the 50s. I suspect many fruitloops came about from it. It's far too common even when you adjust for relaxed attitudes and legalization of khanis aroos, at least in the western world. One could think of it as a multi-prong strategy of population control. It's ineffective though, as most people are straight. However, when you couple that with the rise in infertility. It can have compounding effects (think children of men). To be most effective, you'd have to cause war, famine and pestilence across the globe on a wider scale. Or a least genetically engineer a virus that is easily transmittable and deadly. It's a globalists wet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending