Somali gabar comes out of the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damn: I unfollowed one religious Xalimo on Twitter when she came out of the closet as a lesbian, the stupid girls who were following her at the time were all congratulating her.
The young generation is doomed. :damedamn:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Homo and bisexuality occurs at a frequency of 10 % in the human population. If you have 100 cousins for ex, 10 of them are at least gay or bisexual.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:damn: I unfollowed one religious Xalimo on Twitter when she came out of the closet as a lesbian, the stupid girls who were following her at the time were all congratulating her.
The young generation is doomed. :damedamn:
I've seen couple of hijabis telling her how proud they're of her bravery. Smh. Oxymoron at best!!!

I've seen couple of hijabis telling her how proud they're of her bravery. Smh. Oxymoron at best!!!

Why are you so invested in this girls sexuality? You are obsessed about another women´s love for siil.
Are you angry you can´t be who you want to be, Fardosa?
As a man, i don´t even blame this women for loving females, they are sexy as hell:ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

Why are you so invested in this girls sexuality? You are obsessed about another women´s love for siil.
Are you angry you can´t be who you want to be, Fardosa?
As a man, i don´t even blame this women for loving females, they are sexy as hell:ahh:
Obsessed? Learn what obsessed means before spewing your bullshit 2 cents in.

There's something called Twitter where when you follow someone, you can see their retweets.

I see a lot of triggered Khaniis coming at me in this topic.

#Triggered Khaniis

Who the f*ck is Fardowsa? You mad because i said khanis culture will not be accepted in Somali society?

Cry me a river..

Obsessed? Learn what obsessed means before spewing your bullshit 2 cents in.

There's something called Twitter where when you follow someone, you can see their retweets.

I see a lot of triggered Khaniis coming at me in this topic.

#Triggered Khaniis

Who the f*ck is Fardowsa? You mad because i said khanis culture will not be accepted in Somali society?

Cry me a river..

Why you mad because you are a down low lesbian?
You might be the dumbest i´ve came across on this platform.
Nobody is triggered, people are just laughing at you because YOU get triggered about a random person on twitter.
Even if you on twitter, do you need to react to everything?
Hide your bidaar and tuck your triple chin behind that hijab nayaa.
You built for basto and not beef.
I suggest you try finding a man instead of getting triggered over another xalimo became one less girl competing with you.

Bye, fardosa

Gibiin-Udug

Why you mad because you are a down low lesbian?
You might be the dumbest i´ve came across on this platform.
Nobody is triggered, people are just laughing at you because YOU get triggered about a random person on twitter.
Even if you on twitter, do you need to react to everything?
Hide your bidaar and tuck your triple chin behind that hijab nayaa.
You built for basto and not beef.
I suggest you try finding a man instead of getting triggered over another xalimo became one less girl competing with you.

Bye, fardosa

You big mad.. :drakekidding:
Bye triggered Khaniis,

Stop trying to force your nasty lifestyle unto people. Khaniis foqol Khaniis,

You can always say it with your original Nick, no need to switch Nicks. Atleast change your nasty personality.

I wonder how your mom feels about her son being a for another man.

#TriggeredKhaniis, :hahaidiot:

You big mad.. :drakekidding:
Bye triggered Khaniis,

You can always say it with your original Nick, no need to switch Nicks. Atleast change your nasty personality.

I wonder how your mom feels about her son being a to another man.

#TriggeredKhaniis, :hahaidiot:

Another nick? who are you insinuating i am? Stop with this accusations fardosa
I´m khaanis? I taste the nectar of my habeshi queen everyday other than when she bleeds:ahh:
Rather have open khaanis people than people hiding it, getting married and live a lie.
Thats not fair for your future spouse or the kids. Now let´s talk how unintelligent you are, fardosa.
Keep fighting on twitter instead of fighting you´re fat calool filled with yesterdays suugo.
I bet you watch "are we black" and "how much would my mehr be?" videos as we speak, getting triggered like Donald Trump in Alabama.
I bet this want 10K mehr but has to settle for this:samwelcome:, two diraacs and a worn out Quran.
Sug meg, hore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending