Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stfu ashy Abdi! don't tell me what to do when your line in your hair are the universal sign for immigrant poverty
I'm proud of my bidaar that's why I have it on display, next week I'll have my calool up, laakinse don't try & chat xaar about my calool doe cause I worked hard for that shii, I probably spent more on it than what your whole wardrobe is worth, I'm talking caviar, shrimp lobsters iyo balaayo.

The guys here need to stop disrespecting somali women by speaking about them in such a fashion. Haven't you guys sisters and if not we all know you have mothers...for your mothers' sake control yourselves. It is one thing to oppose interracial marriages(I strong do) but to do it by insulting somali girls discussing their bottoms is stupid.

@ the topic notice how the girl focuses so much on her middle eastern ancestry when close to 60% of her dna results are in Africa. How she quickly glances over the southern eastern African part calling it Somalia and the comment about the cute babies... geez! So much self hate.

why is it that somali women who end up gettin with ajnabis, always end up gettin with some bottom of the barrel ass niggas? :heh:
wallahi this has always baffled me. That nigga, along with his hairline, looks way off. :heh: and somali chicks say niggas from all over be checkin for em' :mjlol::heh: but yet they outchea on the innanet makin youtube videos with ted who probably plays board games in his basement and works at a home hardware store. :wtfdis:

but a somali nigga? naaa, that nigga gotta be educated, have a stable job, be 6ft, be good looking, respectful, honest, and whole bunch of other bullshyt. :mjpls:

and how come no one bothered to correct this broad on her geography? the pacific islands ain't in the fukkin Caribbean.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

nvm...i just saw her man did. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

@ the topic notice how the girl focuses so much on her middle eastern ancestry when close to 60% of her dna results are in Africa. How she quickly glances over the southern eastern African part calling it Somalia and the comment about the cute babies... geez! So much self hate.
Her body language and voice changes.
But to her defence, I think it was a result of Somalia not being represented accurately on that map.
So if anything she is against the map and the index saying, sub-saharan bantu.

angrycat

not so sad after all
honestly though, I dont see the big rush to preserve the great somali race, what is there to preserve? Qabayalad, jaat, dhaanto :mjlol:, Im fine with it if it all dies out :kobeok:at least white people have some rep to preserve

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm proud of my bidaar that's why I have it on display, next week I'll have my calool up, laakinse don't try & chat xaar about my calool doe cause I worked hard for that shii, I probably spent more on it than what your whole wardrobe is worth, I'm talking caviar, shrimp lobsters iyo balaayo.
your bidaar must be so marvelous bet it stretches down to your ass crack

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your bidaar must be so marvelous bet it stretches down to your ass crack
Illahay ba nigu dharshee naagtan hinduga ah meeshan maxey ka samayen war illahay hadu ku roon yahay maxa jiro dhad oo jaajuus ah Lawrence of Arabia camal ah, dhadkas camal maxa weeye ina iskala ilaaliyo, gacan biir ah ina iskala qabto weeye maryoole kkk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
honestly though, I dont see the big rush to preserve the great somali race, what is there to preserve? Qabayalad, jaat, dhaanto :mjlol:, Im fine with it if it all dies out :kobeok:at least white people have some rep to preserve

And people argued with me when I said humans are pretentious animals.

You sound like a lioness whose male was defeated by some nomad lions and had her cubs killed.

Any new nigga baa la iska raaca, caku naag

:dead:

:camby:
Gtfoh with your selfloathing

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're confused now, your self hatred is quite apparent, imagine how you would be if one of your parents weren't a Somali?

M

Moravia

Leave these people be you insecure fucks.
How insecure and mentally weak does one have to be to peddle everywhere images and make long ass thread off every interracial relationship a somali woman is.
Absolutely Shameful.

Xalimos marrying out is more common than when Faaraxs does it

Are we that bad ?

Marrying a Cadaan guy is an even bigger L than a Jamaican revert

i suggest you to take a visit to a doctor and not let your family die on hunger hunguri baad tahayee

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i suggest you to take a visit to a doctor and not let your family die on hunger hunguri baad tahayee
Look at the pot mouthed, aggressive, arrogant, rude, obnoxious hair hatted hooligan. It's like all attributes of a woman like shyness, modesty, respect have been stripped from her, it's almost as if she's a man In a woman's body. What's the difference between her & African American hair hatted hooligans?

Naa wax isku faal & stop deceiving men with all those colours on your face looking like a peacock, naa ilaahay raali Kama aha waxa sameeyneysid Ma garatey yareey.

Idgf if she marries Roger. Roger is a community college gamer.

Second, she tried her best to defeat jamactual DNA on s##t. She's only pretending to be bimbo about DNA there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending