Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Deqa A? :mjpls:

Well, what has been posted is out there to be found. Why else would one take the time to shoot, edit and upload it publicly if they don't wanna it to be found?

nope im not her but I find somalis are too obsessed with other somalis compared to other people. I haven't seen pakis/bangladeshis arabs stalk and discuss their peoples social media business like somalis do.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:mjpls:

There are entire websites dedicated to Arab women being shamed for slanging dat pussy to ajanabi, white women coalburning, Asian women hopping on Chad dick, and more.

Desis will just straight up give a hoe a acid bath

:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

@waraabe what does the siil index looking like these days?

Well according to the worldsiilindex, somali siil value is plummeting faster then any non white siil (least valued siil in the world is cadaan).

Non the less, arab siil has increased in value this week after this story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the Facebook pages dedicated to shaming strayed arab siil in France add to the value

Going back to the Somali siil, it seems a beard and asalamu alaykum will seal the siil (hehehehe). Somali siil is unfortunately at an all time low, according to the WSI, there has been a 48% depreciation in somali siil value in the last 25 years, this mainly is due to the civil war which caused thousands of Somalis to seek refuge in foreign nations.

Experts fear in 20 years the value will depreciate to such an extent that we might see buy one get one free deals :mjcry::mjcry:

All figures provided by the world siil index (WSI), can be accessed at WSI.COM/SIIL/SOMALISIIL

nope im not her but I find somalis are too obsessed with other somalis compared to other people. I haven't seen pakis/bangladeshis arabs stalk and discuss their peoples social media business like somalis do.

Obsessed and stalked eh? She made and posted a video that has the word 'Somali' in the title and discusses one of the most spicy issues Somalis on the cyberspace talk about very often and you think she has been stalked? What kind of shit are you on, girl? I would like to try that stuff, yo.

Well according to the worldsiilindex, somali siil value is plummeting faster then any non white siil (least valued siil in the world is cadaan).

Also the Facebook pages dedicated to shaming strayed arab siil in France add to the value

Going back to the Somali siil, it seems a beard and asalamu alaykum will seal the siil (hehehehe). Somali siil is unfortunately at an all time low, according to the WSI, there has been a 48% depreciation in somali siil value in the last 25 years, this mainly is due to the civil war which caused thousands of Somalis to seek refuge in foreign nations.

Experts fear in 20 years the value will depreciate to such an extent that we might see buy one get one free deals :mjcry::mjcry:

All figures provided by the world siil index (WSI), can be accessed at WSI.COM/SIIL/SOMALISIIL

loooool :dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Seal the siil

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Obsessed and stalked eh? She made and posted a video that has the word 'Somali' in the title and discusses one of the most spicy issues Somalis on the cyberspace talk about very often and you think she has been stalked? What kind of shit are you on, girl? I would like to try that stuff, yo.

I was talking generally not targeting you specifically or anything so chill dude.

What about somali men marrying out?
Why are you guys obsessed about xaliimos s!!l? I don't agree with interracial marriage either but you don't see me or any other xaliimo on this site discussing about faraxs ceeb. There are more Faraxs with ajanabi women so go and discuss about them too.

#Leavexaliimossiiilalone#

Why?
Because the Somali man carries the Somali race in his nuts, that's why.
While the Somali womb is a potential vessel for other races.

Best case scenario:
Somali man and Somali woman

Acceptable scenario:
Somali man and Non-Somali woman

Dangerous/ least acceptable scenario:
Non-Somali man and Somali woman

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What Somali woman? I see a European white woman bradar. Somali kulaha war illahay ba kugu dharshee naagtan Ma Somali ah? War she's whatever her man is, hill Billy weeye.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I asked a few of my friends who don't date somali girls why they don't and they said "they are not classy man, too easy". Wallahi you girls need to value yourselves a little more

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's a sad state of affairs one day at my uni I saw a Somali girl getting a train ran on her by cadaan boys Nacaala, war marooda ba naga rideen these worthless new xalimo's.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I would be surprised if I saw any West African or Caribbean

Surprised if I saw any West African or Caribbean

West African or Caribbean

Caribbean

:drakewtf::mindblown::snoop::what::wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending