Somali gabadh & her cadaan man in a new YouTube clip discussing ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali siil worth is a rotten apple, she looks like she's been used & abused! This type of brings nothing to the table for the average Faarax, who cares if she marries an ajanabi
:kobeok:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We are a cursed people, shit country, shit women, shit everything
One day i had a hot xalimo & I quickly went out to the shops, came back she was in my room mates room getting doggied Nacaala, he was a Middle Age Sikh man with a big boy turban, ku dhaafo ka dhaqaaq in the west, pure pestilence weeye, they say home is where the heart is, bare virgin tings back home bradar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What about somali men marrying out? Why are you guys obsessed about xaliimos s!!l? I don't agree with interracial marriage either but you don't see me or any other xaliimo on this site discussing about faraxs ceeb. There are more Faraxs with ajanabi women so go and discuss about them too.

#Leavexaliimossiiilalone#
You're telling us to leave xalimo's ceeb alone so other men can have it?
Nacaala naa inyo ashy abdis are going to reconquer what's rightfully ours Waa billahi towfiq!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
One day i had a hot xalimo & I quickly went out to the shops, came back she was in my room mates room getting doggied Nacaala, he was a Middle Age Sikh man with a big boy turban, ku dhaafo ka dhaqaaq in the west, pure pestilence weeye, they say home is where the heart is, bare virgin tings back home bradar.
I can't edit this comment, I meant house mate, at that time I was renting out a room in a 3 bedroom house. He gave her some p, I thought to myself the she could of asked me, then I thought why give her it when she'll spread her legs again as soon as she leave smh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Beesha ashy abdi's to the dark skinned brothers amongst us, if these xalimo's want light skinned babies that bad, then start bleaching your skins brother kkk

Shii desperate times call for desperate measures kkk

I'm against interracial dating marriage to the fullest, but damn the comments smdh you are proving that you ain't shit and reason why Somali women tend to marry out #AshyAbdisWillStayForeverAshy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm against interracial dating marriage to the fullest, but damn the comments smdh you are proving that you ain't shit and reason why Somali women tend to marry out #AshyAbdisWillStayForeverAshy
Horta Adiga go & join a black power group you black,red,Green Negra, jive turkey, Buck dancing, brown nosing coon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a sinister plan by the powers that shouldn't be to mix up the gene pool of the goyim, so they're easier to manage, cause when you're in tribes the bond is greater, that's what they don't want, they need a nation of mongrels who have no loyalty to anything. By Allah who holds my soul in his hand, my intentions are good.

Last edited:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
honestly I would appreciate if people stopped posting/discussing those women who marry out....we have taken enough L's already stop rubbing it in abahin dhakada ka wasee :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending