Somali flag tattooed Benadiri finds out he's only 7.8% Somali with the new 23andme update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
This was based from my23andme. Not sure what chip means? I did notice that before I had a high Middle East percentage before and now it’s back to zero.

They had different chips over the years. The ones who tested on the older chips get more noisy results. You can see your chip version on the settings page (look for ''Genotyping Chip Version'').

They had different chips over the years. The ones who tested on the older chips get more noisy results. You can see your chip version on the settings page (look for ''Genotyping Chip Version'').

I’m part Benadiri and ethnic Somali.

The version says 4

Apollo

VIP
I’m part Benadiri and ethnic Somali.

The version says 4

23andMe has issues with Benadiri genomes (what I said before about Somali+Middle Eastern = gets erroneously assigned to Sudan or Ethiopia/Eritrea).

That explains it. Regular Somalis on the new chip (V4 and up) don't get much Sudanese at all.

23andMe has issues with Benadiri genomes (what I said before about Somali+Middle Eastern = gets erroneously assigned to Sudan or Ethiopia/Eritrea).

That explains it. Regular Somalis on the new chip (V4 and up) don't get much Sudanese at all.

Gotcha! So to sum it all up Sudan results are basically Arab+African mix. I wonder other cushitics in NE Africa get Somali in their results due to E1b1b

Apollo

VIP
Gotcha! So to sum it all up Sudan results are basically Arab+African mix. I wonder other cushitics in NE Africa get Somali in their results due to E1b1b

They are using both South and North Sudanese for the Sudan category. It is a somewhat artificial cluster rather than a natural one. The North Sudanese have lots of Cushitic and Arabian ancestry, making it easy for the algo to confuse Mideast mixed Somalis with them.

Here is another embarrassing video i find on YouTube really Somalis need to stop mixing they are going to loss that beauty Melanin Cushitic. :dzmxmmb:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I heard South Somalis like the Reer Xamar and Barawa are mixed Somali and Indians and Arabs :confused:
Listen don’t believe this shit it’s on the internet justified by your face. This gets your actual DNA

Almost anyone from the nomadic clans (Dir, Isaaq, Darod, Hawiye) scores extremely high Somali on 23andMe.

The haplogroups, especially maternal, differ completely per individual. Paternal lineages are usually only E1b1b1 or T1a1a.
So you're saying a Rahanweyn isn't as pure as the other nomadic clans. f*ck.:kendrickcry:

23 and me took a dna test from one random john who had it done, they discovered, the police, he had a cousin who raped a female 30 years earlier, they found their man in this indrect route,

23and me sends all data to the fbi secretly they were doing it but admitted now,

Status
Not open for further replies.