Somali flag tattooed Benadiri finds out he's only 7.8% Somali with the new 23andme update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So genetics terms this bi racial xalimo is more Somali then him. That Tatt means nothing now lol

She's 48% Somali but has no connection to her roots due to being adopted by her parents.

Last edited:
But was it to gaalo or muslim families

Muslim family, we call them agoon which means orphan. Some of these people go as far as claiming to be from the tribe and family that raised them.

You wouldn't know any difference. Although I think they should claim their real ancestry.

She looks like some kind of weird Latina or Nepalese/North Indian.

She looks Morrocon to me. Don't know, and then I start thinking if she was wearing a scarf, she can pass for a xalimonoid.

:ayaanswag:

Now you mentioned Latina, I can see that and napelese. Man it's genetics remix. Lol

Apollo

VIP
She looks Morrocon to me. Don't know, and then I start thinking if she was wearing a scarf, she can pass for a xalimonoid.

:ayaanswag:

Now you mentioned Latina, I can see that and napelese. Man it's genetics remix. Lol

Just viewed her first video on her experience being mixed.

Apparently, she has gotten Native American a lot, LOL.

Just viewed her first video on her experience being mixed.

Apparently, she has gotten Native American a lot, LOL.

That makes sense but 48 % Somali, is still relatively a lot. Even the chick who's married to barwani is 50% Somali, so their almost equal although this girl is mixed with native American and doesn't look Somali

Apollo

VIP
That makes sense but 48 % Somali, is still relatively a lot. Even the chick who's married to barwani is 50% Somali, so their almost equal although this girl is mixed with native American and doesn't look Somali

Nah, the girl you posted is half European/White American.

The other one in the opening post is half Somali half Benadiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts