Somali flag tattooed Benadiri finds out he's only 7.8% Somali with the new 23andme update

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Dont trust these dna places. Send your DNA twice under different names and you will get different results. It is not scientific but guess work

23&Me is a scam. Because many Ethiopians (such as Harare) are mixed with Arab, they think Benadiris must be Ethiopian/Eritrean. Just proves how flawed their system is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

They needn't have to pay $ 100.00 to be told yo a$$ is not somali. Yo a$$ is reer xamaar cad cadkah. Now go make me a delicious xalwo please...."

@Apollo I got the update as well. Mines gave me a pretty high score for Sudanese, like 15%.

Any idea why? Didn’t know there was even a Sudanese population back in Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Apollo I got the update as well. Mines gave me a pretty high score for Sudanese, like 15%.

Any idea why? Didn’t know there was even a Sudanese population back in Somalia.

I didn't know too, untill I moved to Rochester, NY and was surprised to meet Somali Sudanese for the first time , they are still the largest Somali community there, they all speak fluent Arabic and Somali too but look Bantu.

I didn't know too, untill I moved to Rochester, NY and was surprised to meet Somali Sudanese for the first time , they are still the largest Somali community there, they all speak fluent Arabic and Somali too but look Bantu.

As in they were Somalis from Sudan or the other way around? My results say 15% North Sudan with 0% Bantu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts