Somali fishermen get annihilated by cadaan private security guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Do you know how far off the coast this happened? I don't.
I don't think these pirates or fishermen would be so far away from land in that boat, My 2 brothers was a fishermen in the coast of the xamar region
You are questioning the wrong people

Disgusting cowards hiding behind a huge hunk of metal and heavy weaponry. If they came to Mogadishu they'd be shitting themselves.

As long as so called Somali presidents do nothing about murders like this, they will always be bakhtis to me.
Sxb i really do hope to see an ultra-nationalist gov't that will destroy qabiil, salafism and transform our country into a respectable first class nation in our lifetimes. Until then we'll be used & abused by foreigners.
:mjcry:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I AM SO ANGRY!!!

We only make the news as Pirates or Beggers.

F*** these people for being in our waters and ki11ing our people! AND F*** the people in the comment section!

InshaAllah we will be a much better country in the next four years under Farmaajo!
Keep Dreaming sxb.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
weirdos watch these videos and salivate over it. It's fucking disgusting how they think they're in the right when in reality these fishermen are protecting themselves after constantly dealing with overfishing. My tax dollars goes to these cunts :uCkf6mf:

image_662689.jpg

Aideed 2.0

Cadaans will kill you, steal your resources, f*ck up your country and the minute you defend yourself you're called a savage. They can go fck themselves. Hypocrites to the fullest.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
According to the video:

The deadly fight between Somali pirates and a Private security guard on board a cargo ship. when pirates were trying to board the ship.

So, are these ships stealing fish from our shores and basically considering the fishermen that are retailing as criminals?

Any of you got sources on this stuff, I would like to read more about it.

According to the video:

So, are these ships stealing fish from our shores and basically considering the fishermen that are retailing as criminals?

Any of you got sources on this stuff, I would like to read more about it.
It started out that way. Some just do pirating to get tons of money. Most of the fisherman had no choice though, over fishing and dumping took away their income.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It started out that way. Some just do pirating to get tons of money. Most of the fisherman had no choice though, over fishing and dumping took away their income.

Okay, I understand. So how do the people on this forum know if these ones are pirates or fishermen? Did this ship had any ties with the companies that dumped?

Okay, I understand. So how do the people on this forum know if these ones are pirates or fishermen? Did this ship had any ties with the companies that dumped?
They don't. It's still our people though, and their sea. Even if they're pirates, support them over these foreign criminals.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Edit: Damn, y'all are quick.

The comments are funny though. This is clearly a merchant ship, not a trawler not dumping nuclear waste. You can't defend the pirates in this scenario.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There are NO pirates, fishermen who have a right to defend their waters. Imagine burglars stealing your fish, your only source of income and make you seem the monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.