Somali fishermen get annihilated by cadaan private security guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our fishermen are getting massacred in our own waters by cadaan dofaars...
:jcoleno::francis:

And we still have idiots screaming "muh qabiil". If this doesn't unite us then i dont know what will. AUN to the victims.
:kanyehmm:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I AM SO ANGRY!!!

We only make the news as Pirates or Beggers.

F*** these people for being in our waters and ki11ing our people! AND F*** the people in the comment section!

InshaAllah we will be a much better country in the next four years under Farmaajo!

Disgusting cowards hiding behind a huge hunk of metal and heavy weaponry. If they came to Mogadishu they'd be shitting themselves.

As long as so called Somali presidents do nothing about murders like this, they will always be bakhtis to me.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Do you have the full story on what happened here? How do you know those are actual fishermen, and not idiot pirates?

Do you have the full story on what happened here? How do you know those are actual fishermen, and not idiot pirates?
Warya don't fall for the cadaan man's narrative. Our fishermen have every right to be armed because our waters are being infiltrated by ajnabi fishermen.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This is not recent.
It's an old video, they just reuploaded it because of the increasing activity of Somali pirates.
Somali pirates need to be equipped with proper boats & weapons

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Foreign vessels are fishing in our waters. The Italians are dumping nuclear waste. What more do you need? These "pirates" are former fishermen. They are the victims.
Oh, well that's fucked. These fishermen better keep away from the ships though. It's just going to cost them their lives. The government needs to do something about it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Our coastguard needs to board these fishing vessels and toss them into the sea.

No fucking mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending