Somali females are worst of the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali guys have some blame in this. I knew a guy who was dealing with his boys sister, he told his boy afterwards I heard your sister gets about even though he was the one with her :zhqjlmx: Somali guys gossip too much and the girl doesn't want a ruined rep that could f*ck up a potential future marriage. So they're careful. If you wanna mess about it'd be easier with an ajnabi. Look for Somali girls when you wanna get married

Somali guys have some blame in this. I knew a guy who was dealing with his boys sister, he told his boy afterwards I heard your sister gets about even though he was the one with her :zhqjlmx: Somali guys gossip too much and the girl doesn't want a ruined rep that could f*ck up a potential future marriage. So they're careful. If you wanna mess about it'd be easier with an ajnabi. Look for Somali girls when you wanna get married

I did wanna get married no marriage material here bro

So im going back home, i dont even know dhaqaanka gabdha in the west evn tho im a westie myself, the somali girls dont even consider me somalia at first look i have a ethio/eri look they think im habesh which is very offensive to me. I have to compensate by acting really somali. Wallahi i had habro talk very private shit infront of me not knowin i understand

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Saaxib perhaps it's the way you approach them or talk to them that is to blame. Try being yourself. Don't push them if they say no. Don't give up, keep trying. Your one is in there

Saaxib perhaps it's the way you approach them or talk to them that is to blame. Try being yourself. Don't push them if they say no. Don't give up, keep trying. Your one is in there

Lool im used caadan n ajnabi girls most my life but i definitely want somali kids full somali that is, i dont even approach somali gabdho anymore tbh its pointless from what I see!
Most of them act stuckuo nd think ur running game when yr completly geniune plus NEVER tell her how u feel cause they lose interest
Lmao this why most are gumeeys ill laugh at them tbh wat a joke keep thinking yall bad es see where that shyt gets u

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Lol saaxib I am let you in little secret as I think there is been slight misunderstanding between the parties.

Somalis believe that if a girl gives in quickly that she isn't chaste. So They have to play hardball. It's been scientifically proven that males like challenge.
Basically you're the Hunter here, so you have to fight for it before you display that trophy kill.

Lol saaxib I am let you in little secret as I think there is been slight misunderstanding between the parties.

Somalis believe that if a girl gives in quickly that she isn't chaste. So They have to play hardball. It's been scientifically proven that males like challenge.
Basically you're the Hunter here, so you have to fight for it before you display that trophy kill.

I agree but sometimes you gotta be open and not put a front when ashley from around the corner keeos flirtin wif you at work why should i bend over backwards for aisho whose actin like she aint even interested, that chasing shit for the birds after a certain age, wallahi after 25ish girls should be done with playing games nd let u know off the bat

But i agree to a point

I did wanna get married no marriage material here bro

So im going back home, i dont even know dhaqaanka gabdha in the west evn tho im a westie myself, the somali girls dont even consider me somalia at first look i have a ethio/eri look they think im habesh which is very offensive to me. I have to compensate by acting really somali. Wallahi i had habro talk very private shit infront of me not knowin i understand

Trust me there are good Somali girls here and they'd suit you better with you being a westie as well. Just make sure you don't f*ck it up when you find her. Maybe the habashi look is the reason they don't go for you

I agree but sometimes you gotta be open and not put a front when ashley from around the corner keeos flirtin wif you at work why should i bend over backwards for aisho whose actin like she aint even interested, that chasing shit for the birds after a certain age, wallahi after 25ish girls should be done with playing games nd let u know off the bat

But i agree to a point
I ain't down with you excessive ing and whining but we can agree on one thing which is most somali girls in the west over value them self I'm not trying to offend my sister but they seem to think that the average somali guy is beneath them they expect a farax to be good looking educated have a bit of money to proof he ain't broke and have a good family and that's just for a date:tacky: now imagine marring one of these deluded sister what's she bringing to the table if you ask her this question she will be offended:westbrookwtf: reality is she can't cook clean or look after the kids
But my biggest issue is with girls who grew up here and have fallen for that equal rights shit :urgh:

Trust me there are good Somali girls here and they'd suit you better with you being a westie as well. Just make sure you don't f*ck it up when you find her. Maybe the habashi look is the reason they don't go for you

Im good lookin bro very good genes lmao if you seen my last three ex girls ud know what i mean i can get girls easily tbh bit too easy, i just suck with somalis nd its them not me

The only reason waye my mother gave me huge lecture on zinaa she started cryin n shit she knew i used to fk around with diff girls every week

I ain't down with you excessive ing and whining but we can agree on one thing which is most somali girls in the west over value them self I'm not trying to offend my sister but they seem to think that the average somali guy is beneath them they expect a farax to be good looking educated have a bit of money to proof he ain't broke and have a good family and that's just for a date:tacky: now imagine marring one of these deluded sister what's she bringing to the table if you ask her this question she will be offended:westbrookwtf: reality is she can't cook clean or look after the kids
But my biggest issue is with girls who grew up here and have fallen for that equal rights shit :urgh:

Im not whinning bro for the first time i wanted to go for somali girls ive sen there behavior nd im like no thank you!!!!!

So gassed up its absolutely amazing wallahi

Im good looking bro had steady strean of girlfriends since 14

Maybe you just had bad luck and met only SJW pro black psuedo religious somali girls.

These girls will only dig if you look like a mixed race,arab or African American. They have some huge internalized hatred for somali men and as a result very much dehumanized their own. Full of insecurities!

Stop looking for them, look for the humble funny intelligent down to earth somali girls. There are plenty of them and celebrate them. I will give the same advice to somali girls as well.

Like the saying goes opposites don't really attract. If you are so unlike them the SJW Xalimos and are above them in social & moral qualities then there is no problem, you shouldn't be so fixated on them instead move on to your search.

No need to generalize.

Im good lookin bro very good genes lmao if you seen my last three ex girls ud know what i mean i can get girls easily tbh bit too easy, i just suck with somalis nd its them not me

The only reason waye my mother gave me huge lecture on zinaa she started cryin n shit she knew i used to fk around with diff girls every week

You wanna stop the zina for the sake of hooyo? Well then Inshallah you find the woman of your dreams soon bro, ask hooyo for some connects. She'd be able to hook you up with some of her friends daughters maybe, plus you'd be getting to know one another in a halal environment

I

IntensiveCareUnit

wallahey this girl she was somali beauty she refused my salaam and said walaal i am avoid gayze. she took her jilabiib and shut her face it made me want her more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts