Somali females are worst of the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb rubbish stupid
fake sjws care more about arabs than there own ppl
faux outrage LEFT AND RIGHT

I see this on my fb day n night arab arab arab where were u when our ppl were drowning suddenly one arab kid dies nd you dumb es are like subhannallah blah blah bla
nuke these dumb monkey es walahi

waraabe

Your superior
waryahe, dumarka ha naga caayin
we love our women more then anything. I will knock you out neefyahow
why cant take rejection, you were rejected by couple of girls because you look like young thug and now you badmouth our women

why cant take rejection, you were rejected by couple of girls because you look like young thug and now you badmouth our women

You skinny c*nt cant knock me out ill break u in half
never met a fellow somali who even looked threatenin im 6'0 104kg tell me were u at illkaha baan ka riida dont fk wif me walasha ana wasoo

Thugga thugga :ahh:

Our women aint shit there arab sympathizers u never see us dickriding these fucking arabs

S

Shamis

Was the anti SWJ trend just a cover to hate Somali women in a new way? You're both disgraces.

Somalis, when Al Shabab's come for you, I am not saying AUN on the African American Forum. Yasmin, helps you all the time, Yemen/Somalia/ Now.

To the OP, with the exception of the SJW girls, the rest of Somali women are great. Please qualify your anger when you're going after the SJW crowd. Remember, our mothers, daughters, wives, and sisters are all Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending