Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we care more about fucking Palestine than somalia

When do they arabs EVER march for our causes

f*ck somali girls

I pray some big bantu nigerian ino ka wasoo ur azz

Nah bro no sympathy for somali girls

Its the movement

Man quit insulting your women. It is indeed depicts a negative light on you. Take a page from me, I go over the board due to my temper sometimes but I never miss an opportunity to do the manly thing and apologize. You should apologize the lady and take a break from this forum today.

P.S. Overwhelming majority of Somali women in the West are decent, caring, and provide the backbone of the Somali community. The few SJW girls in social media don't reflect the voices and views of our women.

Man quit insulting your women. It is indeed depicts a negative light on you. Take a page from me, I go over the board due to my temper sometimes but I never miss an opportunity to do the manly thing and apologize. You should apologize the lady and take a break from this forum today.

P.S. Overwhelming majority of Somali women in the West are decent, caring, and provide the backbone of the Somali community. The few SJW girls in social media don't reflect the voices and views of our women.

wallahi i dont even care
i know my women is gonna be from back home
now im specifically talking about the girls we are illbaax not the xalimos who stay at home help mom types those are A-ok
Most of them think there too good for you then wonder why they aren't married at 25, you can find them at any shisha spot on a fri/sat night
wallahi i can swear to you if you seen the girls attitudes here and the arab blayant dickriding ud know
Im at the point where in a few years inshallah ill be making Tons of money i know for a fact halimos would be out in force asking me to take there hand in marriage fk them money hungry dumb future gumeeys es go rot for all I care

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
People on these forums are too uptight , nothing wrong with putting these yiin in their place once in a while lol.

:rejoice:yiinka soomaaliyeed

P

Papi_chulo

Get yourself a nice white girl, she will make you forget all about shamso and her big forehead sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.