Somali female soldier goes viral

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Equal rights equal rights.

Unlike you gals crying over the though of an Iran us war like in January. We got them tweets saved.
:pachah1: :mjpls:

how are they being used? are halimos being dragged to the front lines? last i checked they are tired of wasting their lives away being nothing more than housewives, and getting paid helping her country. im not sure if you are anti-army, anti women autonomy, pro servitude of women, kinda confused here sis...........

How is a housewife who is honourably raising her children up at home wasting her time? Why don't you western raised women stop ridiculing and debasing traditional women, how's that for a start?

The whole idea that a woman who stays at home and brings domestic order is a push-over oppressed maskiin need to cease. It's quite frankly insulting, and technically you're indirectly disrespecting your own mothers and the women from previous times.

As if women today could hold a candle to the women of the past and the golden age of Islam. Don't flatter yourselves :kodaksmiley:

This is what happens when you can't relay on our men to spoil us. We became man ourselves.i wish I was from Dubai I would i have married a prince I would be taken care of even if he has other wives they are stress free living the life! May Allah protect all somali women. I AM SORRY XALIMOS KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR YOURSELVES

This is what happens when you can't relay on our men to spoil us. We became man ourselves.i wish I was from Dubai I would i have married a prince I would be taken care of even if he has other wives they are stress free living the life! May Allah protect all somali women. I AM SORRY XALIMOS KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR YOURSELVES

I can't tell if you're actually being serious or you're actually that autistic. :what:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I can't tell if you're actually being serious or you're actually that autistic. :what:
Don’t even bother bro. One female soldier equals Somali men ain’t shit yadda yadda, a lot of these girls have daddy issues and are attention starved so they look for a scapegoat and that’s Somali men.

you cant be pro women if you see an issue with a woman doing what she wants and being a soldier. women suffered in history due to no choice or autonomy, so its nice to see a change. not everything is man vs woman.

i also find it funny some women like to fall under the patriarchy when convenient, which is when men fight, provide and make a living for them, but then want to be staunch feminists when it comes to other ideas that doesnt benefit them much. quite selfish and disingenuous if you ask me.

Such a cool woman. I wish I could buy you a gift for your oratory skills and sound somali mind.

i will send u my cashapp to see if your talk is cheap lmao

Abti, how about I up the ante and gift to you a 21 year old, excellent student and a virgin boy I have been raising well all these past years? Tall and 6 feet, good looking, never leaves home unless to University and works about 20 hours a week part time to pay for his amenities like cell phone? Accepted into the engineering school and has two years left for his degree.

DM me for the serious price :denzelnigga:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Abti, how about I up the ante and gift to you a 21 year old, excellent student and a virgin boy I have been raising well all these past years? Tall and 6 feet, good looking, never leaves home unless to University and works about 20 hours a week part time to pay for his amenities like cell phone? Accepted into the engineering school and has two years left for his degree.

DM me for the serious price :denzelnigga:

where is the location of this person and what tuulo do they hail from.