Somali female soldier goes viral

Sigh.

I’m not saying she’s being forced to do this. Why is everyone acting so obtuse? This forum cries all day about how women are masculine and how we should learn what our roles are in society, but then turn around and applauds them for joining the army and being “the backbone” of Somali society? Tf?

And FYI I am not condemning all men, I am condemning the African man, who expects his women to be content with living in squalor and servitude!
You sound like one of those angry madow women from the ghetto

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Sigh.

I’m not saying she’s being forced to do this. Why is everyone acting so obtuse? This forum cries all day about how women are masculine and how we should learn what our roles are in society, but then turn around and applauds them for joining the army and being “the backbone” of Somali society? Tf?

And FYI I am not condemning all men, I am condemning the African man, who expects his women to be content with living in squalor and servitude!
So you're holding all African men for the poverty and misery of Africa?

You're either a toxic closet lesbian or you need to dumb down how you write because I am having difficulty compreheding your comments

Alluring

Sayonara
Thing is you don't know what her husband does or doesn't do you're just assuming because it fits your agenda. Maybe he has his own job and takes care of the kids too. Maybe he's dead or injured badly. Maybe he is a full time stay at home dad.

Not all men are deadbeats or lazy the same way not all women are ho's or gold diggers. The loud minority is what you are listening to and I don't blame you because a lot of the men here do the same thing

True you're right about this, I was wrong to generalize. I just noticed it's very common in the West, maybe it's different in Somalia

So you're holding all African men for the poverty and misery of Africa?

You're either a toxic closet lesbian or you need to dumb down how you write because I am having difficulty compreheding your comments
She sounds like one of those angry AA baby mamas who get left behind after a quick smash.. I can't take her serious.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Sigh.

That's the problem you're using this forum as a representation of all men. There are good and bad men ignore the bad and find a good man that's all there is to it shyt ain't rocket science

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So tell me this in front line a woman somdier gets captured can u tell me whats Going to happen to her? Make her life hell? f*ck that allah created us diffrent never cross that line, she can be in the army as a medical or care etc but fighting in front line?

May God bless and protect this brave women but I don’t think women should join the military at all or fight in dangerous wars especially in a country as corrupt as Somalia

How unseemly :hova:.

A chubby aunty is the last thing you need on a battlefield.

Military conscription is NOT progressive, just a weird form of penis-envy. A soldiers life is not to be coveted.

It's like some women are begging to be mules.:francis: Caku naago...

Stop abusing that Arab niggas picture holy f*ck :drakewtf:
You have a problem with me Sharmuta
EC23CB49-3334-4ACD-B1F4-73E63E7D0A24.png

Although I’m not a fan of this video (seemed a bit like a mockery of this brave soldier), I’m glad she is able to serve her country. Muslim woman are allowed to fight in the military in jihaad against gaalos. And Al-Kebab are gaals.

The Lipsti*k Alley, AA talk about “aFriCaN mEn” is interesting to see in this thread. And the ones making fun of her weight are appalling. Go join the army if you’re more fit than her, you gaal butthole lickers. They need all the soldiers they can get.

Honor and Justice has no gender. I commend the sister for her courage and strength. Somali women are our greatest resources.

Trending