Somali Father of two Polish girls Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How come he is "lost"? At his age, the only thing he lost will be his hair.

I don't understand how you can impregnate a female and then disappear. Coward!

Such great men are either dead or old asf among Somali men. Which is why I agree with my akhy @CaliTedesse
شكرا جزيلا يا اخي الكريم:it0tdo8:

VixR

Veritas
Many Somali men are deadbeat dads wallahi billahi it's messed up
The situation is isn’t good among Somalis, but it seems to be worse with Ajnabis. These old guys who had kids with Ajnabis in the 70s/80s seem to be showing a more pronounced desertion trend. Maybe they were anchor kids? I knew a half Asian half Somali who was an anchor kid when I was small kid.

But then again they seem to care about him, which suggests they had a real relationship with him (though a lot of times men typically just go their own way once the mother isn’t with them anymore. They tend to not nurture their relationship with the products/kids of the broken relationship).

The situation is isn’t good among Somalis, but it seems to be worse with Ajnabis. These old guys who had kids with Ajnabis in the 70s/80s seem to be showing a more pronounced desertion trend. Maybe they were anchor kids? I knew a half Asian half Somali who was an anchor kid when I was small kid.

But then again they seem to care about him, which suggests they had a real relationship with him (though a lot of times men typically just go their own way once the mother isn’t with them anymore. They tend to not nurture their relationship with the products/kids of the broken relationship).
I cant blame them the women have alot to do with this. Women treat the guy like shit then when he finally leaves hes the bad guy

VixR

Veritas
I cant blame them the women have alot to do with this. Women treat the guy like shit then when he finally leaves hes the bad guy
More often than not, it’s the lack of positive involvement that causes women to talk shit.

Speaking for myself, if I were to have kids and something were to happen between their father and I, I know I’d never keep them from their father unless it’s an extreme case. However, statistically speaking, I already know the odds he’ll place that same level of importance into a relationship with them is low. Just look around you (Somali or not). I honestly think men are just like that on average. It seems they can disassociate easily from their kids once the mother is out of the picture.

More often than not, it’s the lack of positive involvement that causes women to talk shit.

Speaking for myself, if I were to have kids and something were to happen between their father and I, I know I’d never keep them from their father unless it’s an extreme case. However, statistically speaking, I already know the odds he’ll place that same level of importance into a relationship with them is low. Just look around you (Somali or not). I honestly think men are just like that on average. It seems they can disassociate easily from their kids once the mother is out of the picture.
That's from a females perspective tbh I dont think most men leave their kids willingly the mum is a big influence in the kids life they listen to whatever she says so as a guy the odds are against you if you were to have a beef with your wife she would just indoctrinate the kids against you and say dont come back to this house etc. The kids end up growing up thinking that their dad was deadbeat when he just listened to the orders of their mother

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Maybe you married their dad, check if he came from Germany.

1519316400528-image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.