Somali Father of two Polish girls Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
They age like bananas. White women are expired by 30.

I've lived and grew up with white people. I know a manufactured rumour when I hear one. Suugo science.

White women age gracefully and sometimes hardly age just like other women. The factors that contribute to ageing in white women are familial longevity, sun exposure, diet, drugs/alcohol etc.

Apollo

VIP
I've lived and grew up with white people. I know a manufactured rumour when I hear one. Suugo science.

White women age gracefully and sometimes hardly age just like other women. The factors that contribute to ageing in white women are familial longevity, sun exposure, diet, drugs/alcohol etc.

It's true despite all of that. Of course someone who lives healthily will age better than someone who doesn't, but dark skin people (Arabs, Indians, Latinos, Africans) and even Northeast Asians age more gracefully. Especially Africans.

World

VIP
It's true despite all of that. Of course someone who lives healthily will age better than someone who doesn't, but dark skin people (Arabs, Indians, Latinos, Africans) and even Northeast Asians age more gracefully. Especially Africans.
Who do you find more attractive, average 30 year old cadaan woman, or average 30 year old Indian woman?

Apollo

VIP
Who do you find more attractive, average 30 year old cadaan woman, or average 30 year old Indian woman?

The ones in India are poor and experienced more sun damage, but if we are speaking of two Westerners of said groups with similar lifestyles, then the white one will almost by definition look older.

Tukraq

VIP

Sahib after 30 they’re a lost cause lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
May Allah make it easier for these sisters to reconnect with their father. There’s nothing like the feeling of belonging and I hope the wider Somali community picks this up and help with the search process :)

Are you sure it is them?

They don't look the same. The Russian one looks slightly older and has different features. Could be the camera angle.. not sure.

Even the fathers features are completely different. If you look closely.

The only similarity the men share is skintone.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why am i always late to parties :ileycry:

Every time i arrive, OPs tweet always deleted:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending