Somali fast food restaurant

Cartman

reformed
Somali fried chicken
Sambuusa
Somali coffee with a lot of variants from cold to iced, w/o expresso or tea etc
Mango juice and papaya juice and other juices
Soda
Somali Orange French fries (potatoes) with compliment meat/veggie mix and sauce of your choice on top.
malowaax customizable dessert. Ex. Fruit on top, or honey, or even gelaato.
Somali style meat sandwich with seasoning.
Somali style salad with lime and dressing of choice along with meat option.
Side salad
Somali combo. Rice/pasta/sandwich/chicken, salad/fries/sambuusa, and coffee/tea/ juice/ soda.

call it, Samaale Season :wowsweat::duckr:

Last edited:
Fusion food would be good, but you have to find a cuisine which'll work with Somali cuisine through trial and error (once you think you'll be successful then you should open a 🏪) no point in trying to compete with people who know what they're doing.

Somali fried chicken
Sambuusa
Somali coffee with a lot of variants from cold to iced, w/o expresso or tea etc
Mango juice and papaya juice and other juices
Soda
Somali Orange French fries (potatoes) with compliment meat/veggie mix and sauce of your choice on top.
malowaax customizable dessert. Ex. Fruit on top, or honey, or even gelaato.
Somali style meat sandwich with seasoning.
Somali style salad with lime and dressing of choice along with meat option.
Side salad
Somali combo. Rice/pasta/sandwich/chicken, salad/fries/sambuusa, and coffee/tea/ juice/ soda.

call it, Samaale Season :wowsweat::duckr:

Nice

Somali restaurants need to do better with their basto presentation tbh. To me basto is superior to bariis and needs to be treated as such. I’d dedicated my whole restaurant to different Bastos. The best thing to come out of colonization

If you were the owner of a Somali fast food restaurant what would have been on the menu?
Sambusa, sabayaad with some kinda side, laxoox iyo muqmad or maraq. And off course Somali tea maybe chai halib. Maybe even salad with goat meat or Somali style meat. I’d stay away from bariis iyo pasto, once you add those in might as well open a full restaurant.

Last edited:
Fried camel leg
Camel milk ice-cream
Cambuulo with saliid macsaro and honey
Canjeero smoothie
Khat stew
Moos with more moos
Crispy lamb hilib
And my favourite dish: Beer iyo basal